Sunday June 19 - Official MedFlame03 day at Blue Heron Bridge - & Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what are we short party planners. I pretty much only make meat on the grill and rice so make it something I can buy from Publix or it ain't happening from this bacholer. I intend to get there early then and hang out. Maybe I'll toss a line in the water and see if I can get lucky for a lunch fish to swim by.
No, you're pretty tall...

[-]If it isn't on the list, and you want to have it there at the party[/-]... On second thought, Eric, bring charcoal and cooking utensils... You are the official cook for the party :)

No, you're pretty tall...

[-]If it isn't on the list, and you want to have it there at the party[/-]... On second thought, Eric, bring charcoal and cooking utensils... You are the official cook for the party :)

LOL I like where your head is at :) I have been looking forward to this weekend for two weeks now. I'm getting impatient to get wet and to meet some of you guys.

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to make this event after all...So sorry med would have enjoyed meeting and diving with you. Maybe next time. Have fun and enjoy the dive, thank you for everything you have done!

A buddy and I are going to pick up some chicken tenders from publix I think.

I am sorry too to have you not coming. I hope we can meet up soon. Take care and talk with you soon.

have to report that there were many SB divers present today and conditions couldn't have been better. I want to personally thank CoolTek and the lovely lady diver (I wish I could remember your name ) that held my hand on my first dive since certification. All the food was great and many thanks to whomever brought the best cookies I think I have ever tasted :D I especially want to thank Erik for not cooking heh I love to play with fire and I think I did a decent job by not ruining the burgers.

Again thanks everyone I had an amazing morning of diving and loved meeting you guys and hearing some of your stories.

Darianis,

Congrats on your post certification dive. Yes, Krista (KBeck) is quite the lovely lady, and a gracious hostess to boot! She and Jim rock, for putting together this event!

I had such a great weekend, diving and socializing with friends. Sorry I didn't get the chance to personally speak with everyone there, just so much going on.

Looking forward to the next event, wish every weekend could as much fun as this one.

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom