Sunday June 19 - Official MedFlame03 day at Blue Heron Bridge - & Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimw and divedivadm enjoyed meeting and greeting. AND we were happy with Darianis burgers, and jet's veggies and great dip, and the tuna salad, those GREAT cookies with chocolate chunks, The Volker's pizza even looked pretty good!!

Thanks to cooltech and kbeck and to all those dive instructors who made us better divers. And THANKS to the Academy........................................(;>)

It was fun! Irmy is soooooo tired. She was busy all day sniffing out chicken bones. (note to self: think about that the next time you bring a dog to a popular picnic park.)

Anyhoo - Thanks to Jim & Krista for organizing and to everyone who came/brought food & beverages. And thank you MED for giving us an excuse to party!

DiveBob took tons of pics. Hopefully he'll post highlights soon.

I'll be posting my MedFlame03 Dive Day report in a bit.

Here are a couple of pictures to keep you company until then:

20110619173403-084b9b70.jpg

20110619173410-22e68ed2.jpg

Posting this for Deepn0va (Rob) He is missing a reg from the dive and on his way back to Jacksonville now, we noticed it in Orlando, and I was wondering if any of you guys might have accidentally picked it up, seen it, or are still in the area and can go and take a look. Last seen between the gear rinsing station and where we were grouped together (we think) on the grass. Oceanic CDX5 yoke 1st stage, 2nd stages gt3 primary and delta 4 octo(not certain that's the model of octo).

Other than that, I had a great time! Good to see people, and meet others! Great day, great diving!

- Ryan

Posting this for Deepn0va (Rob) He is missing a reg from the dive and on his way back to Jacksonville now, we noticed it in Orlando, and I was wondering if any of you guys might have accidentally picked it up, seen it, or are still in the area and can go and take a look. Last seen between the gear rinsing station and where we were grouped together (we think) on the grass. Oceanic CDX5 yoke 1st stage, 2nd stages gt3 primary and delta 4 octo(not certain that's the model of octo).

Other than that, I had a great time! Good to see people, and meet others! Great day, great diving!

- Ryan
That stinks! I hope someone at the party found them as everyone dwindled out!

Just to update, the reg was found, one of the other divers in the group mistakenly picked it up. Had a great time and hope everyone else did as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom