Closed Summer order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you to those who confirmed, order has now been placed.

To those who did not reply to my "Final order confirmation" message your items have not been ordered.

I'll post here with general updates and individually when I receive the parts.

Cheers

Thank you to those who confirmed, order has now been placed.

To those who did not reply to my "Final order confirmation" message your items have not been ordered.

I'll post here with general updates and individually when I receive the parts.

Cheers
Crap confirmed. Sorry

Just a wee update, apparently supply issues, COVID the culprit for everything now it seems. Anyway, it is coming, just waiting on some backorder parts. I'll post again when something changes, hopefully in the next few days.

Cheers.

Trying to find out what exactly is outstanding and when those parts will come in. I'm getting bored and a little impatient. Might cancel those parts if they are not around the corner.

Will update in the next dat or so. I believe 97% of order is ready to ship.

@buddhasummer can you delay shipping by a few weeks for me? I won't be present at home and would prefer you ship first week of August. I can send you payment immediately, just would like to delay the shipping

@buddhasummer can you delay shipping by a few weeks for me? I won't be present at home and would prefer you ship first week of August. I can send you payment immediately, just would like to delay the shipping

That's no problem at all.

Haven't forgotten about the other, still on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom