Closed September order?

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Ok, now I've largely gotten over the melt down the last order created I'm going to take a run at another order. (No idea why spacing as gone funny)​

Two reasons, first SP prices all go up in October and secondly in the interest of transparency I need to buy a second stage and if I do an order large enough it saves me shipping.

If anyone wants anything please DM with title "September Order" please don't continue using older DMs as I'll get lost. If you've contacted me about parts during the last few weeks please do so again with new DM with "September Order" title, sorry but my DMs are an absolute mess.

For those of you just joining us, terms are as follows, they are firm with no negotiation.

1) Payment by PayPal sent in Japanese yen as Gift F&F.

2) Shipping to the US is a flat rate ¥2750 expedited, tracked but not insured. Canada is a no shipping zone. Other countries I'd need to check so please advise in your DM where you are located.

3) If you are in a hurry this order will not be for you, supply chain issues, stock issues, shipping issues mean I cannot promise a delivery time. History says 4-6 weeks, could be shorter but could be longer. It's beyond my control.

4) If I don't know you i.e you've not bought off me before or we do not have a relationship, payment, save shipping costs, will be requested up front. No exceptions sorry, you have 2 other SB members to thank for that. If you've given me issues in the past don't bother DMing me as you will be ignored.

5) Sometimes I make addition errors, math is not my friend, if during the course of our message exchanges you notice the total has changed please tell me as it'll just be an addition error. I do not change prices with out notification, EVER.

Anyway, DM me if you want/need anything and I'll get you prices.

This order assuming big enough will be closed September 23rd my time. I will not add after that date as doing so gets messy and increases delivery times.

Thank you.

A further note on shipping:

Safest is EMS but only as I can insure parcel but this also means full value must be declared, it's also the most expensive of the two available options.

As Yamato offers no insurance I can write any value you like which means you can avoid import duties if applicable.

I've never had an issue with either shipping method option and I've been doing this for some years now. Yamato is the faster of the two despite both being expedited. Yamato use UPS as delivery partner, EMS uses destination countrys postal service.

Yamato is a flat rate, which varies from region to region, under 2kgs, box no larger than 60cm total. Currently Yamato's world coverage far exceeds Japan Post EMS, not even close.

EMS is by the gram, over the past 9-12 months cost has increased well over 100%, did I say it's expensive? Well, used to be really cheap I guess and is now more in line with USPS international shipping. Many countries are on the no shipping list.

Can you supply regulator maintenance tools? Specifically, a really good pick set.

I can but only factory tools which are stupid expensive.

I recommend and use these guys, shipping is very reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom