Closed Anyone looking for parts? AKA ramblings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Thinking of doing another order after a long break.

I'm thinking to place an order, providing enough interest, toward end of June, due to cost of import/shipping in Australia my plan is to get it shipped to Japan and I'll ship from there during my wee vacation early August.

So if you're not in a hurry and want to get parts, spare service kits etc send me a DM and title it "August Wish List" and I'll get you prices.

I had some issues with the last two orders I did with folk either bailing after I'd ordered or short changing. This was by "new" people previously unknown to me and not from any of the usual suspects.

Because of the above, orders will require pre payment including shipping costs if we are new to each other.

If you are not in SEA, Australia, NZ or the US please advise this from the outset. If you say US but then decide Canada for example, after placing order it's gonna be a you problem not a me problem.

I only accept PayPal, this time around it's going to be in AUD, Australian dollars, sent as Gift Family and Friends, if your country does not offer this feature price will increase by about 4.2% to cover PayPal's gangsta fees. Please do not send any money until I ask, also my PayPal details have changed so I will provide new details at time of payment.

If theses conditions are acceptable, they are not negotiable, and you are not in a hurry then shoot me a DM and I'll get you prices.

Am working through DMs so if anyone has messaged me in the last 3 months you'll be hearing from me shortly. I do apologize for the delay, fell into a deeper hole than usual. Those who have requested manuals will have them by weeks end, out of town at present.

As per, this is aimed largely at those who know me but if you need parts and are an honest reliable person then I'll be happy to assist.

If you don't know me and are wondering what I can get, I can get most things from the big players but not Atomic Aquatics. Sorry, I'm being a bit vague but still kidding myself I'm flying under the radar.

Cheers

Bet you all missed my many monologues and ramblings. Must mean I'm getting better🤔
By all means, proceed if you like ... as Lex noted, the quiet has been thick. Place could use some livenin-up.:popcorn:

On a more topical note, if you turned up a few SP MK17Ts, I'd be interested. I mean they've got to exist, right? That should fill your free hours. :wink::rofl3:

On a more topical note, if you turned up a few SP MK17Ts, I'd be interested. I mean they've got to exist, right? That should fill your free hours. :wink::rofl3:
There's still the three MK11Ts widely rumored to be rat-holed. I'm waiting on one of them to drop.

Wasn't there a way to convert MK11s to MK17s?

OMMOHY

I had sent you a DM a little while ago but didn't hear back...glad to know your ok

There's still the three MK11Ts widely rumored to be rat-holed. I'm waiting on one of them to drop.

Wasn't there a way to convert MK11s to MK17s?

OMMOHY
I have pretty definitive knowledge of the whereabouts of 34 MK11Ts and I'm sure there are others,, but I didn't know that there were some mythical virgins or something out there ...

I have considered seeing if swapping the diaphragm cap and adding the environmental seal parts would do the trick, but it seems it would be somewhat redneck and I haven't explored the possibility of galvanic and expansion issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom