Closed New order (maybe)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title.

Back in Oz. Need to keep busy.

Am considering doing order and perhaps on a more regular basis.

Next week I'll properly investigate shipping costs. They'll be what they are, once I get that info I'll post here and let folk decide if their need for parts is worth the cost of the shipping. If there's enough interest I'll move forward.

This time though it will be payment up front, no exceptions, most of you have ordered parts off me numerous times and I trust you implicitly but I need to make it consistent or I get confused so I'm sorry that the small number who have let me down have forced this new rule. I've talked about doing this many times but have never actually asked up front but I've had issues the last 4 orders🙏🏻

I'll post again once I get shipping info.

Cheers

Doing as Lex suggests would make it much cheaper for folk. Issue is we would need a rotation of US distributors as it's a lot of work for any one person to be doing on a regular basis out of pure kindness. Perhaps there could be compensation offered by way of that persons order or part order being compt 🤷‍♂️🤔

Reactions: L13
I can't dive till Nov/Dec so am keen to do this given it's still "diving" and is a somewhat fun distraction. The weekends are long when you've nothing to do.

It would help if people consolidate small orders to keep shipping costs down, let Simon ship to one person and than distribute from there.
I would be willing to help out. I am in a small town and our post office is usually not busy, so it wouldn't take up much of my time.

Why can't you dive? I would go insane.

Zero visibility, open ocean, great whites cruising up and down the jetty as it's whale migration season, simply put it's just too dangerous and nothing to see.

My local in Japan has no sharks and numerous underwater markers/topography so visibility doesn't matter as can still find your way around and it's not open ocean.

Yes, it doesn't help my mental condition at all being out of the water for such a long period of time hence perhaps doing some orders for the distraction.

Not sure where I'm going to end up but it's not going to be Busselton. Not sure Japan is the answer either, learnt a lot from my trip and although not all happy realisations it was helpful.

Back
Top Bottom