Closed New order (maybe)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The past 7 months since arriving in Oz I've kinda just been existing and trying to deal with no longer living with my son. It's time to start making a life for myself. Let go of the fantasies and make the best out of current reality.

Good news, my son, Luka, is coming to Oz on 17 December for Xmas👨‍👦🥰 Were expensive tickets as ex is not currently prepared to send him as an unaccompanied minor. His first trip here, it's ok I understand but hopefully next year she will allow it.

Go grip a reg and make it better friend! Remember all the hugs you had and will have in the future. I've spent untold time away during deployments. It sucks every time and never gets easier but the homecoming and reunion are always sweet!

Go grip a reg and make it better friend! Remember all the hugs you had and will have in the future. I've spent untold time away during deployments. It sucks every time and never gets easier but the homecoming and reunion are always sweet!

Thanks for the post, appreciated the words🙏🏻

Shipping "looks" to be between $30-50 AUD.

If anyone knows what they want and is pretty certain, not just price shopping, DM me ASAP I've been advised SP will be upping prices again in September so would like to get an order in before them.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom