Closed Summer order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think it's fallen off someone's desk:

1B340241-69A4-4E37-B9AE-F1F5A3BAE5BA.jpeg

Update:

Spoke with Fed-ex, parcel was released today, apparently customs didn't like the description, which is always the same by the way.

Hits my city Monday as Fed-ex don't operate on weekends here. I'm going into the local office to collect it on Monday. Hope to get it all shipped Tuesday.

You'll all get messages over the next two days asking for shipping details and which method of shipping you'd like.

Be in touch.
Cheers

Update:

Spoke with Fed-ex, parcel was released today, apparently customs didn't like the description, which is always the same by the way.

Hits my city Monday as Fed-ex don't operate on weekends here. I'm going into the local office to collect it on Monday. Hope to get it all shipped Tuesday.

You'll all get messages over the next two days asking for shipping details and which method of shipping you'd like.

Be in touch.
Cheers
If you can hold my package for at least a week. That would be great. That way I'm sure I arrive before. I'll be back home on August 15

Ok, other than @JonathanD-Panda who has requested a later shipping date (please check your messages) and @Carmond Ng who is currently MIA (please contact me when you can) all parcels have shipped.

If you can all check your messages for details. Prompt payment appreciated.

Please don't forget to let me know when you receive your parcels, as most sent expedited I expect most will receive next week.

Take care people

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom