Stories behind ICONS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My avatar is Eric Cartman. I can't remember why I put him up there, but there was a reason. I used to have my patriotic eagle and flag. Maybe it's time to switch back.

Sue,

I owned a '73 fixed gear Cardinal 177B for about 3 years. Nice airplanes - ramp appeal and big barn doors for entry and exit. The only problem was a leaky windshield flying through the rain. Never could lock that down. I traded her in on a T310Q about 6 years ago. Just as sexy, but bigger. I think someone stated it before, the 177 and the 310 were the two best looking Cessnas.

SueMermaid:
Ooh! We have been looking at those. They're the ones without the wing struts, right? They seem to be available and quite a bit more reasonable than more "fashionable" planes like the 182. I like the retractable gear thing. We will eventually end up with one once finances calm the heck down.

Oh. I love to ski and I really love bananas. :banana:

Azza:
Heeyup. There we go again :)

If you could get Baitedstorm to alternate posting with you it would look pretty cool.
Your mug, her lips, your mug, her lips. Too funny.
I chose mine as nobody seemed to be using it and the old California Raison commercials and collectibles were great.

Sylvain:
There is a tread about stories behind "USER NAME" well what about user ICON what made you deceide what picture to put there?????

Actually there is a story, you can read it here:
http://home.gwi.net/~spectrum/poco.html

As for my user name, it came from my wifes former bookstore, Spectrum Books. When we went online in 1985 my ISP asked what we wnated for a user name and we opted for Spectrum as oposed to the first initial, last name default, been using it ever since. I even do odd jobs as spectrum enterprises.

Pete

I'm a diver and I love cats.

I change my avatar now and then but there will usually be a cat in it.

dlndavid:
If you could get Baitedstorm to alternate posting with you it would look pretty cool.
Your mug, her lips, your mug, her lips. Too funny.

:11: I wanna be first though..... hehe

I never used one and then I decided to do get in the christmas spirit. I scanned a surfing santa ornament and used that. Christmas was over so I had to replace it. I scanned a fish fossil, it's getting boring so I have to look for something else to scan, maybe a pizza.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom