Stories behind ICONS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cancun mark:
mine is a picture of me entering a cave, I liked the color

It is a cool shot, wish I would have gotten one of me like it when I was at Dos Ojos.
Or I could just steal yours and say, "see this really cool picture of me" to all my friends, who'd know. :wink:

dlndavid:
It is a cool shot, wish I would have gotten one of me like it when I was at Dos Ojos.
Or I could just steal yours and say, "see this really cool picture of me" to all my friends, who'd know. :wink:

Then I would have to hunt you down and sacrifice you as an offering to Chak Mool.

The first American flag that used the Stars & Stripes was the Bennington Flag. Legend has it that this Flag inspired George Washington to incorporate stars and stripes into the banner that he had Betsy Ross sew up.

The Bennington Flag is diffinately older than the flag which flew over Ft McHenry but the claim that it was carried in the Battle of Bennington can not be substaniated.

The orginial Bennington Flag is in our Bennington (VT) Museum. I designed and my company installed the air conditioning system for the gallery in which it is displayed. A task of which I am proud. :colgate:

Hey Mark, my Spanish ain't what it used to be. What's a gruñon?

cancun mark:
gruñon roughly translates to grumpy old grouch

You aren't old. :1poke:

Azza:
Who wouldnt want to see this handsome mug every time I post?

Cute!

I like the mermaids. I especially liked this one.

During baseball season I'll have the Cardinal logo up there

I like Danger Mouse and the Angel for Aussie Shark Bait!

Story of my life:

Sitting in front of a computer screen daydreaming about being on a beach under a palm tree :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom