St Catharines Area Dive March 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been on the Xbox for over a week now! My GTA Vice City is slacking. Jon P actually emailed us already with the link for the pics. I'm only in one although he did like Steve a little more....

I think he manipulated the pic of me to make me look bad. I'm POSITIVE I looked better than that!!!

ROTFLMAO............hehehehe

Weather looks good for this Saturday. I know we are almost full for 10 a.m. but there is still space at noon.
I know a few people have contacted me about Sunday. I need some numbers so please pm and let me know which time and day you will be out.

So far the count is four for the morning and five for the afternoon. Still room on the 10am and the noon charters.

DiveMistress2:
So far the count is four for the morning and five for the afternoon. Still room on the 10am and the noon charters.

Noon is full now and 10 a.m. has two spots left. Now taking bookings for 2 p.m. Weather looks good for Saturday. Sunday does not look as friendly though. Please let Dive Mistress2 or scuba_steve know if you are coming on these ones.

We are also going out on Friday. 10 a.m. is open and noon has four spots left. Let me know if you are interested for
Friday.

.THURSDAY NIGHT...EAST WINDS 5 TO 15 KNOTS BACKING TO NORTHWEST.
RAIN SHOWERS LIKELY EARLY DIMINISHING TO SCATTERED RAIN AND SNOW
SHOWERS OVERNIGHT. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET.
.FRIDAY...NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS BECOMING WEST. CHANCE OF
RAIN SHOWERS AND SNOW SHOWERS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET.
.FRIDAY NIGHT...NORTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 20 KNOTS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET.
.SATURDAY...NORTHWEST WINDS 10 KNOTS OR LESS BECOMING NORTHEAST.
WAVES 2 FEET OR LESS.
.SUNDAY...NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS OR
SNOW SHOWERS. WAVES 1 TO 3 FEET BUILDING TO 2 TO 4 FEET.

10am is now full as well with 8 of us. You do realize that you're never getting off the water Saturday? No chicken wings for you....

DiveMistress2:
10am is now full as well with 8 of us. You do realize that you're never getting off the water Saturday? No chicken wings for you....

Take out works:) I think we have everyone squared away for Saturday and Friday looks like we are going to be busy also.
I'll see everyone on the water at some point this weekend.
Thank you Dive Mistress and Scuba_Steve for taking care of all these bookings this weekend. I may have to buy lunch again at Subway:wink:

Saturday, I know 8 a.m. is completely open and 2 p.m. is starting to fill up. We can run a 4 p.m. charter if needed and I can also be persuaded to do a night dive Saturday night if there are enough people. Some people have also asked about this Sunday. We can go at noon and 2 p.m. if we get enough people.
Yes, I know I have no life.

Over The Egde:
Take out works:) I may have to buy lunch again at Subway:wink:

I'm sorry but Duff's doesn't deliver and Subway is a poor substitute for chicken wings....I'll just have to eat yours again :11ztongue

Back
Top Bottom