St Catharines Area Dive March 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sworn to secrecy. Cannot reveal. But I can say that it was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again this summer. We got off the water around 8pm which is why I didn't call.

When are you down next? We shall have to catch up.

Not sure when. Would like to do a drift with Len sometime soon. There is talk of Rockport again next weekend. If not then I may head your way. Going to be at pool with Bryan on Wednesday in full gear to practice skills. I'll call if coming around. Just to let you know....I hate all this bad blood...so to speak. I liked it better when everyone was friends. Dont like being in the middle of two camps!

I hope that there isn't bad blood between me and the shop.

I wish everything were hunky dory with everyone. I just want to have fun and go diving. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

What I can say is that for the first time in a year I'm enjoying diving again and that's all that's important to me.

We can chat more in PM's about that topic. It isn't something to be aired on here.

Bad blood???

Where was I?

Probably napping :)

heheheh

Well, I turned around, and you guys were gone!. I was looking for the gas cans to go get some fuel after I finished doing some PR for you guys (tehehehe) Well, OK I was just gabbing.

Anyway, I turned around and you two, and the fuel cans were gone :-(

I caught a little something in the wind abotu what was going on..........and I'm so sure I'm right, I won't say it here. :)

PM heading your way.........

someone had to get the fuel so that we weren't stuck out on the water. If you had stuck around we weren't gone for long, I just got dropped off and then OTE returned to your side. I delivered the gas there.

I know what you're thinking and I'll warn you that it's not even close. Just wait until OTE lets you in on it.

DiveMistress2:
I know what you're thinking and I'll warn you that it's not even close. Just wait until OTE lets you in on it.

ok you guys....what have you been up to !!!!!

Sorry, you're not qualified.......

Uhm, I guess neither am I. Please disregard my last.

But I still know. teheheheh

You coming tonight Starfish? (And of course our main buddy Spark?)

Sorry, we only allow divers on board that are certified not ceritfiable along on those trips:)
Scuba_Steve, DiveMistress and I have decided your new nickname is O.C.A.R. You'll have to wait to find out what it stands for this time:)
Have fun this weekend. We'll miss you on the greens or at least under the black lights.

Over The Egde:
Sorry, we only allow divers on board that are certified not ceritfiable along on those trips:)
Scuba_Steve, DiveMistress and I have decided your new nickname is O.C.A.R. You'll have to wait to find out what it stands for this time:)
Have fun this weekend. We'll miss you on the greens or at least under the black lights.

ok now you guys are really being silly.....let me know when I "qualify".... and I'm just waiting with baited breath to find out what the heck OCAR is????

Back
Top Bottom