St Catharines Area Dive March 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMistress2:
I'm sorry but Duff's doesn't deliver and Subway is a poor substitute for chicken wings....I'll just have to eat yours again :11ztongue

You know if paople who did not know us were to read this last post they might get the wrong idea:)
btw, I had yours on Monday and they were great or were they mine?
You mean you guys did not like the free subs I bought you at Subway? Remember I am just a poor old boat captain:(

See you in 20 or so.

Wait a second people who do not know us are reading this:)
Maybe we should just PM this kind of stuff?
Hello everyone out there reading our boring thread.
Maybe we can keep this one going longer than the Rockport thread.

Anyone got any good recipes?

Over The Egde:
You mean you guys did not like the free subs I bought you at Subway?

The subs were great but can anything compete with chicken wings after a dive?

As long as either one of you is buying, I'll always like them :)

As to the extra curricular events after the diving..........this old guy went home to sleep.

Gotta work today (Friday) the boss is an A$$. I'll see you tomorrow..........

Foot-long Ham on whole wheat..............and a Mountain Dew (OK I'll buy the drinks).

OTE's order is too complicated. Make sure he gets the hot peppers and loads of olives on whole wheat & a root beer without ice.

Is that like the kettle calling the pot black or something:) I've now had the pleasure to watch you eat something other than chicken wings:wink: At least u remembered the root beer.
time for bed. Don't forget my wake up call.

scuba steve, if u don't flood that suit of yours tomorrow and are still awake at 4 we have a secret mission for u:wink:

My orders aren't complicated! I just can't eat a lot of things but I don't think I was that difficult. You are much worse.

I'll give you a wake up call right now then to make up for that one, a whole hour earlier than yesterday. Don't forget to put the bilge plug in....

Steve, you should come exploring with us.....

Holy smokes guys!!!

I just read all this AFTER I got home from the dive. Why didn't you tell me about the 4:00PM secret mission????

Sure I got soaked again today, but I would have gladly broke out the duct-tape for the "mission".

I think I heard just a smidge of it, but I need to know the full scoop. Fill me in somebody!!

I can't do anything next week as I have some training to do in Brockville. Don't go and do anything heroic OR historic on me next week!

I aksed you if you were sticking around but you had to run home for your nap:wink:

Everything went well. Unfortunately it is all still classified.

You aksed him did you?

Steve, you missed out big time. Just wait until you hear what we were up to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom