Split fins or Blade fins

Split fins or Blades

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CIBDiving:
It not easy and I needed about 3 years to learn how, but it can be done, they are not very effiecent at it and you can't get up any speed but then again a fish doesn't use it's tail to swim backwards either.
Does that mean you don't move?

Post a video and I'll PP you the $100.
Either way that doesn't change your BS about how they work in current in any way it only proves you have no clue.
lol c'mon, you can do better than that. Besides, I don't recall ever mentioning anything about current.

dherbman:
Does that mean you don't move?

Post a video and I'll PP you the $100.

lol c'mon, you can do better than that. Besides, I don't recall ever mentioning anything about current.

""
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIBDiving
The BS about them (splits) not working in current is just that BS, In fact they'll do everything a jet will do -

Speaking of BS.....

I'd dive with you.......

tekdivegirl.org
""

That refresh your memory? You getting senile?

Why would I spend money on a set of biofins and a video camara just to win a hundred bucks from a fool like you, It's not worth the effort. If I find a video camera and a set of bios I'll gladly make a fool of you. They will back up, it's pretty ugly but they do it.

CIBDiving:
""
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIBDiving
The BS about them (splits) not working in current is just that BS, In fact they'll do everything a jet will do -

Speaking of BS.....

I'd dive with you.......

tekdivegirl.org
""

That refresh your memory? You getting senile?
The BS comment I made was in reference to your spew about splits being capable of anything a paddle fin was.

Why would I spend money on a set of biofins and a video camara just to win a hundred bucks from a fool like you, It's not worth the effort. If I find a video camera and a set of bios I'll gladly make a fool of you. They will back up, it's pretty ugly but they do it.

*snicker* Never figured you as one to be able to back up their BS.

dherbman:
The BS comment I made was in reference to your spew about splits being capable of anything a paddle fin was.

*snicker* Never figured you as one to be able to back up their BS.

The Comment stands - they (Biofins) can do anything a paddle fin does.

As I said, If I find a pair to use and someone to video it, I'll happily make a (bigger) fool of you.
Of course, after the last 3 years using Jets, I'll probably need a little practice as well - It's Not easy!

CIBDiving:
blah blah blah yada yada yada

The offer stands for one month from the date of this post. It has to be a usable kick and you can't use your mouth for propulsion.

dherbman:
The offer stands for one month from the date of this post.

I really don't care about the hundred bucks - As soon as find the fins to use and a videographer, I'll post it. Along with a reminder that you're a fool. :mooner:

Sweet! No need to remind me of what a fool I am, though. The time I've wasted with you is proof enough. :wink:

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

I use split fins, was in current trying to get to the boat and the trailing rope, couldn't. The DM had blade type fins, had no problem getting to the boat. He also made a comment that I wasn't a good swimmer, in actuality I swim like a fish.
I have jets, haven't tryed them yet, but will.

Back
Top Bottom