Speigel Grove! Sat., May 8th (AM & PM dives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Two of us so far are signed up for *BOTH* the morning and afternoon trips with Brian at Island Ventures http://www.islandventure.com/
right there at Sundowner's where we'll have dinner before driving back up to LBTS.

PM your cell/phone to me when you're signed up & let me know whether you're AM or PM (or both).

Cost: if we get 10 divers (8 more) the rate is $40/head per AM or PM trip. Anybody else looking to join, contact:

Island Ventures: Brian & Carrie Berry
P.O. Box 306, Sundowners Restaurant
Key Largo, FL, 33037
MileMarker:104.0
Email: Dive@islandventure.com
Toll Free: 1-866-293-5006
Fax: 305-453-0121

MikeJacobs:
Two of us so far are signed up for *BOTH* the morning and afternoon trips with Brian at Island Ventures http://www.islandventure.com/
right there at Sundowner's where we'll have dinner before driving back up to LBTS.

PM your cell/phone to me when you're signed up & let me know whether you're AM or PM (or both).

Cost: if we get 10 divers (8 more) the rate is $40/head per AM or PM trip. Anybody else looking to join, contact:

Island Ventures: Brian & Carrie Berry
P.O. Box 306, Sundowners Restaurant
Key Largo, FL, 33037
MileMarker:104.0
Email: Dive@islandventure.com
Toll Free: 1-866-293-5006
Fax: 305-453-0121

Mike - Looks like I'll be going. :D

Who else is coming?

Marc

Sure wish I could go with you guys. Sounds like fun. Take lots of pictures so we can see what you did. I brought my video camera last month when Mempilot and I went but the battery wasn't fully charged and I got all of about 5 minutes of tape.

Marc - my high school buddy who is visiting from CA and I will be there. So far I've heard one possible and you - would your daughter be coming? It's a challenging dive if there's a current but she's in better shape than most of us!

FLL Diver:
Mike - Looks like I'll be going. :D

Who else is coming?

Marc

you saying i could dieve the Speigal Grove for 40 bucks!!!???

We need 10 divers to get the $40 deal, otherwise it's $45.

So far it's:

Mike Jacobs
Matt Elyash (Divemonkey)
Marc (FLL diver)
Jeremy (Reeftrekker)
2 of his friends...

That's 6! 4 more to go!

Phazeshyft:
you saying i could dieve the Speigal Grove for 40 bucks!!!???

MikeJacobs:
Marc - my high school buddy who is visiting from CA and I will be there. So far I've heard one possible and you - would your daughter be coming? It's a challenging dive if there's a current but she's in better shape than most of us!

Even though she shames all of us with her diving prowness, she will not be joining us that day.

Do I call down myself to make a reservation? What do I sign up for - the "Mike" dive?

Marc

MikeJacobs:
Jeremy will be doing Matt's nitrox checkout dive that day so anybody who needs/wants it as well contact reeftrekker.

ARGH!!!! want Nitrox- gotta think about this. Gotta get the books from Greg- he's hoarding them still :wink:

Put me down as a maybe for your list if you have one....I'll let you know soon.

FLL Diver:
Do I call down myself to make a reservation? What do I sign up for - the "Mike" dive?
Yup, you can tell him the "Mike" dives but he'll probably remember Scubaboard better. We're doing both the AM and PM boats... pick one or the other.

FLL Diver:
ARGH!!!! want Nitrox- gotta think about this. Gotta get the books from Greg- he's hoarding them still. Put me down as a maybe for your list if you have one....I'll let you know soon.
I know... I've had to make other arrangements for Matt because of Mr. Bottleneck lol. I hope you can make it! We'll be leaving early o'clock - just you, me and Matt <wink> unless Jeremy or Marc want a lift.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom