So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We forgive tracker's dive style since he makes killer tacos, not to mention the friendship fee he pays us just to hang out and dive with him!

I will come down Sat morning, be there around 12:00 and camping Sat night. What are the times you guys will be arriving???

Kenny

I will come down Sat morning, be there around 12:00 and camping Sat night. What are the times you guys will be arriving???

Kenny

I'll be there early, 8-9am on Saturday morning.

I'd be happy to dive with you Bob, just don't pay attention to my skills 'cause my technique is similar to a drowning cat.

Your not that bad..just put the hands away. :) I know, I know old habits are hard to break.

I really haven't set a time for Friday but if someone wants to set one I will make a stab at it. I have the entire day open.

No problem with the video just let me know and we'll take care of it. Never know I might even swim by and video part of a class.

I really haven't set a time for Friday but if someone wants to set one I will make a stab at it. I have the entire day open.

I am hoping I can go down on Friday but I likely won't be there till late. Maybe around 7 or 8.

Does anyone know if you can check in that late?

Shouldn't be, if you give Dennis a call & give him a "heads up".

Yea, I know he doesn't lock the gate on Saturdays is someone is camping. I'm sure that he would leave it unlocked if he knows that someone is coming. He could still be there. He pretty much lives there during the summer.

Several of us should be down there around 3:30 on Friday. I am guessing around 11 total and most are camping Friday and Saturday night.

--
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom