So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be able to squeeze Friday -Sunday but will have to see about work. The outage that I am on is suppose to only be through next week.
I also have another tent and an air mattress if anyone would need it.

Unfortunately I won't be there until Sat. morning. I get off nights Fri. morning & won't be surprised if there isn't a lot of prep work to be done to get equipment together for the OW check- out dives I'll be helping out with. I'm sure I'll be there first thing when the quarry opens to help get students processed for entry.

So far it looks like myself, JP and Monica, Chris and I heard rumors about Kenny.

Tammy, I tried to contact Adam and no reply.

I can't miss out on the chance to meet you guys and gals. I'll be there one day or the other, most likely Saturday the 13th. I'll most likely be alone so hopefully one of you won't mind being a dive buddy for a newbie.

Tammy, maybe you should edit the first post and add a list of people attending, just a thought.

So far it looks like myself, JP and Monica, Chris and I heard rumors about Kenny.

Tammy, I tried to contact Adam and no reply.
I will be there....I think Lou and Julie will there also...

Hey Tammy, I know Glenn at Mermet does a quick viz for $10, does Dennis do viz on site?

I'm undecided on diving single or doubles, doubles if Dennis can handle a basic viz since I'm planning on diving dry. My shop can't deal with steel doubles, I need to start prepping some gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom