So,..... When you guys (& gals, of course) coming down this way?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Dennis does visuals on both steel & aluminum cylinders. You might want to bring some extra cylinders to dive with while the visual & fill is being done, sometimes it can take a few hours to get the vis done & the cylinders filled. Not sure what he charges for a visual. The only minus could be he will only fill to rated pressure, so if you are used to anything more, you might be a little disappointed. If I remember correctly from last year, a nitrox fill in my double 95's ran about $25. Hope that helps.

Hey Bob, Wally's always looking for new victims,....uhmmmm.....er,..... buddies. Finding a buddy should not be a problem.

Thanks Tammy. I may just get them done up here and then double them up before the trip. I just need to get some whipped air so they don't give me flack about filling empty tanks.

Come on down Bob, I don't mind diving with a newb at all. Chris and I have had our fair share.
The truck will be loaded! I think that I am going to have pretty much every piece of gear that I own with me. I am diving both doubles and singles. Thinking about wet as well as dry. And even bringing my O2 bottle in case I want to clean up a bit. I'm even thinking about the video in case someone wants to see how "good" they are. :)
BTW, it looks like I am going to make it on Friday.

Come on down Bob, I don't mind diving with a newb at all. Chris and I have had our fair share.
The truck will be loaded! I think that I am going to have pretty much every piece of gear that I own with me. I am diving both doubles and singles. Thinking about wet as well as dry. And even bringing my O2 bottle in case I want to clean up a bit. I'm even thinking about the video in case someone wants to see how "good" they are. :)
BTW, it looks like I am going to make it on Friday.

I have it marked on my calender. I should be there first thing Saturday morning. I look forward to meeting you guys. You always learn something new when diving with more experienced divers.

Keep your eyes open for an obnoxiously loud red Chevy Avalanche. That'll be me.

I'm even thinking about the video in case someone wants to see how "good" they are. :)

Hey Wally, If you do bring it, I really wouldn't mind to see what my trim looks like in doubles & working reels (if I can find the energy after the classes). That would be a big help for me in my full cave class.

Happy to have been there. Now it's your turn to reciprocate, thanks for getting this meet started!

Tammy, I tried to contact Adam and no reply.

Chatted with Adam last night. He said that even if work doesn't interfere with his plans,.... he had arranged some dives with a friend at Mermet. I know the Evansville Scuba Club will be having a camp- out at Mermet, so there will be plenty of people there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom