so...i've been wondering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandmanz32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
where's everyone on this forum from, and whats you favorite dive experience? Im in Taylors, sc, and since im fairly new to this diving thing id say my last day of class was my favoite experience, shaking mikes hand and being told "how's it feel to be certified?":D

sandman, this is my second season diving. I live in Taylors too. I have done most of my diving at Lake Jocassee. Planning to head to the springs when I can get out of town.

When did you get certified?

During the winter you should take advantage of the pool at Mike's shop and keep your skills sharp.

Loxley, AL

Lots of great experiences, dunno what I'd consider my favorite.

o i forgot.....my apartments have a pool......i do believe ill be getting alot of practice in it soon as it opens.......i havent asked if i can use it but i figure.....its easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Loxley Alabama during the week, Gulf Shores, Alabama during every weekend. The mouthy group on this forum seems to be from south Alabama. We are sorry if we dominate the forum, but we are a likeable crew that gets along better than our post imply. Welcome to the abusive forum were everybody is fair game.

My favorite "away" dive experience is Belize. My favorite local dive experience is shooting fish the the all girl's spear fishing team "Guns n Roses". Girl Power!

A little?!? You haven't checked out Denise's post? We create threads just to let her talk like a pirate? She is wonderful, you'll be in love just like the rest of these guys.

I'm from Jackson, MS.

And as far as the southern AL people go, they talk so much because they have recently learned how to read and write.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom