so...i've been wondering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
It's ok man.. She's drunk, she'll forget all about this thread until someone else posts and she gets an email reminding her that she's even allowed to post here!

And yes, she is a huge stalker.. I can see why the local authorities have 'warned' her, she calls my cell phone at least 3 times a day, and keeps asking for my address.

I don't need your address Frank, if I want anything out of you all I've got to do is snap my fingers and you would drop everything and come running to me.:D

panhandvr:
she would need a tour guide due geographic ineptitude

Well I guess you'll just have to add tour guide to your list of things you have to do for me.:D

sandmanz32:
i know it thats craziness

You see, Sandman is the only one who understands me.:wink:

Denise, thank you for the diversions and yet another hijacked thread :D

Now Ahem, getting back to the original point of this thread!

I'm in Decatur Alabama, and my most memorable dive, well sit back and grab a chair cause there's more than one :wink:

Most recent memorable dive - Diving a U-boat off of North Carolina the U-352 Wow what can I say about it, wait I already have - http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=151768

Then there was the return trip to the Keys last year - Gorgeous tropical diving, plenty of alcohol, and good food -a great time - http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=142108&page=2

Probably the best overall scuba trip I've ever had was a Blackbeards cruise through the Bahamas. 6 days of four to five dives a day. Gorgeous reefs 3 to 4 new dive sites a day. Gorgeous tropical sun and breezes. We went during lobster season so we had lobster in some form or another about every meal. It was lobsterliscous. We did three night dives while we were there. Got to see the Caribbean Octopus out and active. Some of the best diving I've ever done. When I wasn't diving I was snorkeling. My wrinkles had wrinkles. Almost grew gills on that trip.

Then there was the dives in Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands. The time we got up close and personal with the giant pacific octopus. Did you know they turn orange when they get disturbed? The two orca's that swam overhead while we were diving the entrance to the Hood Canal. The drift dive through Agate Passage, a 5-6 knot current, sea mounts, walls, it was flying through the water, the kelp forest in Monterey Bay, swimming with the giant sea otter off Alki point.

Ah heck now I need to get wet again, it's been a long winter,
AL

Diveral:
Denise, thank you for the diversions and yet another hijacked thread :D

You are welcome. It is nice to be appreciated......:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom