so...i've been wondering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently i live in knoxville tn and i go where the wind blows. Good diving is when you can finally get out and dive.

I'm in Columbia, SC and I got my OW C-card on 3/25/07!!! So far I don't have a "favorite" diving spot, but I'm right ontop of Lake Murray, and really anxious to get my fins wet in there to see the WWII plane.

From Florence, Alabama.

I got certified in Guam. Now thats a great introduction to SCUBA! Clear water, beautiful, abundent marine life, and wrecks to swim around.

From Lenoir City, Tennessee (right outside Knoxville) here. I've been diving for a little a year. My favorite diving outside of the local area has been Bonaire.

Ken

Tom Wicker Gulf Shores AL
Glad to meet ya.. I would have to say to dive that sticks out most in my mind would have had to had been about 8 or 9 years ago on my check out dive. We followed our instructor through a snot line that seemed forever to get though with little to no Viz I thought to myself what the hell am I doing here? “Was that a shark that just went by am I going to hit something” . My dive buddy and co owner of the shop turned back but I followed that Bikini of my instructor. After what seemed to take forever we dropped out the to bottom and there was the hall of the Allen Liberty ship with great Viz and I was hooked ever since.

Clarksville, Tennessee, right on the Northwest Tennessee Kentucky state line. My favorite diving expierience was either Santa Rosa Wall or diving on the Felipe' in Cozumel.
Looking forward to Molokini Backwall in June !:D

I live in Birmingham, Al. I agree with pepaw. My best dive so far has been Santa Rosa wall in Coz Mexico.

Pensacola , I got certified in Tahoe in '89 and my favourite experience to date is probably Monterey and the kelp beds. Dont let the kooks from LA (lower Alabama)scare ya off . Theyre all talk or is it talk all the time about nonsense?

I am in Jackson, MS Don't know about a best dive since only been certified since September of 06 but to date my least favorite was off of Dolphin Island last October were the waves were twice what the visibility was. A few more trips like that and there would be one big Ebay sale.

mulefeathers:
I am in Jackson, MS Don't know about a best dive since only been certified since September of 06 but to date my least favorite was off of Dolphin Island last October were the waves were twice what the visibility was. A few more trips like that and there would be one big Ebay sale.

You need to go on some boat dives in FL :D

Back
Top Bottom