so...i've been wondering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You see how they do me Sandman? I am constantly provoked...I am only defending myself...

denisegg:
It wasn't the local authorities was it?:D

LOL, I have got to meet this ..... lady ! She has the quickist wit and the sharpest tongue I have heard in a long time.....

Me, I am from Letohatchee Alabama... ( where? ) and have so many favorite dive sites that you will get bored reading about them, but the ones that really stand out are the reefs around Isle of Pines Cuba, Bloody Bay Wall Little Cayman, Anchor Wall Cayman Brac, Punta Sur Cozumal, Mary's Place Roatan... and almost every place that is under salt water....:rofl3: :rofl3:

eh everyone on this board is pretty wild but tame. Think about it ... WE'RE DIVERS we're probably the most laid back people on earth except when you step on our webbed toes.

What's the name of this thread? "so I've been wondering".....yeah, so I've been wondering just how I'm going to get all of you back for torturing me the last few days.....you could not imagine the things that are going through my head :wink: ...be afraid....be very afraid....:D

sandmanz32:
uh oh! i think you guys are in trouble! lol

It's ok man.. She's drunk, she'll forget all about this thread until someone else posts and she gets an email reminding her that she's even allowed to post here!

And yes, she is a huge stalker.. I can see why the local authorities have 'warned' her, she calls my cell phone at least 3 times a day, and keeps asking for my address.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom