so...i've been wondering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
You need to go on some boat dives in FL :D

yeah that is next. As soon as I get through the heavy work season. We carried my boat and launched at Dolphin Island went spearfishing out by the rigs. Rough day.

mulefeathers:
yeah that is next. As soon as I get through the heavy work season. We carried my boat and launched at Dolphin Island went spearfishing out by the rigs. Rough day.

Feel free to invite me out! :D

I would take rough seas over no seas any day!

tom wicker:
Tom Wicker Gulf Shores AL
Glad to meet ya.. I would have to say to dive that sticks out most in my mind would have had to had been about 8 or 9 years ago on my check out dive. We followed our instructor through a snot line that seemed forever to get though with little to no Viz I thought to myself what the hell am I doing here? “Was that a shark that just went by am I going to hit something” . My dive buddy and co owner of the shop turned back but I followed that Bikini of my instructor. After what seemed to take forever we dropped out the to bottom and there was the hall of the Allen Liberty ship with great Viz and I was hooked ever since.
lmao:rofl3: :rofl3: that sounds like me right there.....watch the girl kick and spread into the distance lol

I don't think we have been "properly" introduced. My name is Denise....I am very quiet, shy and reserved (insert sincere smilie):wink: ....don't have too much to say(insert absurd similie):D and when I do speak it is always no "nonsense"(I don't think they have a smilie that is appropriate for inserting here):D and very pertinent information about a specific topic being discussed on a thread and I try to contribute my knowledge and wisdom and expertise and experience as a fellow diver for the greater good of all those concerned who are trying to gather clear and precise facts regarding that specific topic.

Oh, excuse me, that wasn't the question...Okay, I am from LA(the good one, not the one in CA):D I live a couple of hours away from the gulf. My local authorities have informed me that I can no longer divulge my exact location because of that stalking incident...but I digress:D ..now where was I, oh yes, I live, well, we have already discussed that. Now, my favorite diving of course is cyberdiving on scubaboard....but when I get a chance to get in the water wrecks are my favorite...my therapist thinks it has something to do with wrecking havoc:D , but what would he know.:wink:

:rofl3: :rofl3:
denisegg:
I don't think we have been "properly" introduced. My name is Denise....I am very quiet, shy and reserved (insert sincere smilie):wink: ....don't have too much to say(insert absurd similie):D and when I do speak it is always no "nonsense"(I don't think they have a smilie that is appropriate for inserting here):D and very pertinent information about a specific topic being discussed on a thread and I try to contribute my knowledge and wisdom and expertise and experience as a fellow diver for the greater good of all those concerned who are trying to gather clear and precise facts regarding that specific topic.

Oh, excuse me, that wasn't the question...Okay, I am from LA(the good one, not the one in CA):D I live a couple of hours away from the gulf. My local authorities have informed me that I can no longer divulge my exact location because of that stalking incident...but I digress:D ..now where was I, oh yes, I live, well, we have already discussed that. Now, my favorite diving of course is cyberdiving on scubaboard....but when I get a chance to get in the water wrecks are my favorite...my therapist thinks it has something to do with wrecking havoc:D , but what would he know.:wink:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: yea ive been "warned" about you. lol.

sandmanz32:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: yea ive been "warned" about you. lol.

It wasn't the local authorities was it?:D

panhandvr:
youll do well to head that warning !! haha

You didn't....you still owe me chivalry on Earth Day!!:D

Now look what you made me do Jon, you made me hijack another thread:wink: ...sorry Sandman, although if you are referring to the sandman of dreams, you might want to stay away from panhandvr(Jon), he and Freddie Cruger are on a first name basis.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom