Smugglers @ CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This I gotta see.

Timeliner:
No need I've taken care of that. This thing shoots Potatos and Cheez Whiz at the same time and it mounts to my Pony Bottle rig :crafty:

It ain't eazy Bein' Cheezy but it sure is fun :rofl3:

At the risk of inviting wrath upon my mother-in-law again, and in hopes of changing the subject away from pony powered cheese whiz potato launchers, is anyone going to be out in Terrell this sunday afternoon? I hear the water is gin clear and bathtub warm...or was that bathtub clear and martini warm?

all joking aside.... last Sunday the water was not a bad temp. We never did get cold all day. in the 60's underwater and a thermo. at about 19 feet.
Vis at the silos was a whopping 1 foot ( really)

the rest of the upper water was about like Lake Murray vis wise.
I'm not going to guess what the vis. will be like this week.
I can't say for sure where I'll be Sunday yet.

ZzzKing:
I hear the water is gin clear and bathtub warm...or was that bathtub clear and martini warm?

Maybe green apple martini clear...
15986804_323300983f_o.jpg

Did you bring enough of those for the entire class, Scuba Texan?

Tsk, tsk....

Just curious....how do they thin the herd?

TwoBitTxn:
For the record, they aren't perch.

They are sunfish.

Two reasons why there was a thinning last year... one there was too many. It needs to happen periodically. Two... they were too aggressive. Partially from being fed.

TwoBit

cruiser:
Just curious....how do they thin the herd?

They had a by 'invatation only' spearfishing slaughter, and fish fry!! :shakehead

texdiveguy:
They had a by 'invatation only' spearfishing slaughter, and fish fry!! :shakehead

You know, spearfishing at that viz is kind of scary, don't you think?

cruiser:
You know, spearfishing at that viz is kind of scary, don't you think?

It's kind of like that episode of Kung ** where Caine is practicing archery in the dark with his eyes closed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom