Smugglers @ CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I generally don't feed the fish, but I will confess to one act that "incidentally" fed a few.
Let's just say that a person "incidentally" stuffs a sub sandwich between his partner's tank and BC while "assisting" him in gearing up. Then that partner enters into waters infested with hungry little fish. It should be no surprise that few minutes later the poor fellow might be wondering why he's suddenly the center of attention!
My only regret was that I didn't have my video camera on that dive. Okay, I'll try to refrain from feeding the fish in this manner in the future.

Hmm, canned cheese. So is it safe to take an aerosol can of cheese to 50 feet? Just wonderin'. And if you get it to 50 feet deep and let go, how far will it propel itself above the surface of the water? But then that would be a give-away that there's illicit feeding afoot.

Cruiser... we'll do a Cheez Whiz launch test next time we hit the lake.
Something tells me that very little altitude will be reached so the Chum Patrol will really have to be on the ball to spot the infraction.

Y'all need one of these!
3201030235798080_1.jpg

They also come in Camo, Black...They're Grrrrreat!!!

Cool. I'll bring the cheese.

No need I've taken care of that. This thing shoots Potatos and Cheez Whiz at the same time and it mounts to my Pony Bottle rig :crafty:

It ain't eazy Bein' Cheezy but it sure is fun :rofl3:

Attachments

• Cheez-Popper.JPG
    Cheez-Popper.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 57
Timeliner:
No need I've taken care of that. This thing shoots Potatos and Cheez Whiz at the same time and it mounts to my Pony Bottle rig :crafty:

:rofl3: :D

Timeliner:
'Still not sultry enough for Sealskin98 and Foo and Dez and Thomas and Kevin and the rest of you Blue Water Snobs (that I do miss so much)
but it'll happen soon.

Okay Frank...I heard that. :froggy:

sealskin98:
Okay Frank...I heard that. :froggy:

Yes Mike... but , did you hear that the Paris Police Dept. contacted me about the Underground Tunnels ??

It's true cross my heart.

They called in the city engineer to look at the website and then contacted me directly.

I asked if they could arrange to have some of the inmates at the county jail help with the digging for community service.:rofl3:

Timeliner:

Hmmmm....Irish nachos??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom