Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I third the motion for a dock party !

I have checked with the Captain, and the motion is approved!

We have some time to work out all of the details, but I would suggest a Saturday afternoon/evening dock party. And rumor has it that chicken wings have already been requested! :D

Watch this space for more info... :blinking:

I have checked with the Captain, and the motion is approved!

We have some time to work out all of the details, but I would suggest a Saturday afternoon/evening dock party. And rumor has it that chicken wings have already been requested! :D

Watch this space for more info... :blinking:

GREAT!!! Can't wait I love chicken wings........

Good Diving,

I'm down for the trip. I can't wait to get there.

Good deal, Nate - should be a great weekend!

I have you down for lodging, but remember that you'll still need to book your dives with Conch Republic.

Update - Done! :)

So I hear you are knicking people right off of Spiegal Grove for this event? :popcorn:

This sounds like a great way to do it... We may try to get in on some of that fun... We got blown trying to hit the wrecks Christmas week so maybe I can convince the misses to get on board for this one. (Like that will be hard...)

I just have one question. Has the good Captain addressed the dry towels and orange slices between dive issues that were raised a while back??? :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom