Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solensdotter aka Laura has really nice place it's "all brand new" sleeps 10. :D So if your looking to find a place to lay your head check with her. :D
3/3 with 2 sofa sleepers.
Flat Screen TV's X 2 plus extra tv's in rooms
brand new all tiled bathrooms on all 3 floors
granite counter tops
stainless appliances
new cabinets
leather furniture
4 balcony's

Dining plans: Saturday evening Buzzard's Roost or Bentleys
Sunday post-dive lunch: Fish House

Saturday's dining venues: Do either have a bar area? I'm all for socializing, but can't talk to the people at the far end of the tables. So, if we get there early for drinks at the bar, mingling is so much easier.

Saturday's dining venues: Do either have a bar area? I'm all for socializing, but can't talk to the people at the far end of the tables. So, if we get there early for drinks at the bar, mingling is so much easier.
You have your priorities straight, girlfriend! :rofl3:

Why don't we all meet up at one of the places we are staying, whichever is closest to the restaurant, and have happy hour on our own before heading out to eat?

By the way I recommend Tugboat Annie's Garden of Eatin' for dinner if the weather is nice. LOVE THAT PLACE! You eat outside in the garden area and everyone I've ever taken there ends up going back again and again. It is a block from the Pilot House. Great food, great atmosphere, and they have African Snook on the menu.

But I'll go along with anywhere y'all want to go.

Why don't we all meet up at one of the places we are staying, whichever is closest to the restaurant, and have happy hour on our own before heading out to eat?

By the way I recommend Tugboat Annie's Garden of Eatin' for dinner if the weather is nice. LOVE THAT PLACE! You eat outside in the garden area and everyone I've ever taken there ends up going back again and again. It is a block from the Pilot House. Great food, great atmosphere, and they have African Snook on the menu.

But I'll go along with anywhere y'all want to go.

I'll like the idea of meeting at one of the places first. Also enjoyed TugBoatAnnies when you took me. Solensdotter - you can sit outside and move tables around easily, if need be. Like Deb though, wherever you choose, this is your show and so far so good! :thumbs-up

Or do we just take over Gary's and throw a Dock party....?

We can probably find a place for you but you better hope nobody gets up in the middle of the night :)

Thanks Brian, really do appreciate that !! :kiss2:

But, what is the worry if someone gets up in the middle of the night ????

I would get stepped on . . . or get caught :blinking:

OK.... if you have any problems please let me know.

I need 48-Hour days can you fix that problem for me? Thanks... Let me know!

We can probably find a place for you but you better hope nobody gets up in the middle of the night :)

I guess she didn't see my PM about snoring uh?

Or do we just take over Gary's and throw a Dock party....?

I second the motion for a dock party!

I guess she didn't see my PM about snoring uh?

I second the motion for a dock party!

Ahhhh NO SNORING ALLOWED !!! :no: :kiss2:

I third the motion for a dock party !

Solensdotter aka Laura has really nice place it's "all brand new" sleeps 10. :D So if your looking to find a place to lay your head check with her. :D
3/3 with 2 sofa sleepers.
Flat Screen TV's X 2 plus extra tv's in rooms
brand new all tiled bathrooms on all 3 floors
granite counter tops
stainless appliances
new cabinets
leather furniture
4 balcony's

Hi guys,

Just to confirm, we do still have room. As of February 16th, it's:
. stu_in_fl
. H2OSkier & Mrs. (FairWaterDiver)
. solensdotter +2

In other words, we still have beds - and the "air mattress brigade" is always an option as well. First come, first served on the beds, so let me know if you need a place to crash!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom