Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speargirl:
Recon yes and if we were under attack that is the one man I would feel safe standing behind. I have the same omer suit it looks black & white in this picture but is is blue camo. So cool under the water. It is the best suit I have found keeps me warm in the water and cool when out even on hot days.
Gotta love a man in a wet suit.
Actually, I feel safe standing behind anyone when under attack :rofl3:

I am about to send you a PM young lady

CoolTech:
Actually, I feel safe standing behind anyone when under attack :rofl3:

I am about to send you a PM young lady

OK now you sound like my dad (young lady) makes it sound like I have done something wrong:confused:. The good thing is I have done nothing wrong :wink: I think:eyebrow: or maybe it was that time:shakehead Nope I have been good:D

Come to think of it you would have to be about 5 years old to have me as a daughter. LOL

speargirl:
OK now you sound like my dad (young lady) makes it sound like I have done something wrong:confused:. The good thing is I have done nothing wrong :wink: I think:eyebrow: or maybe it was that time:shakehead Nope I have been good:D

Come to think of it you would have to be about 5 years old to have me as a daughter. LOL
Sorry... It comes with the fact that I have 2 grand children, and I am older than I look (laugh people... it really makes you look younger! But, only if it is a real laugh!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom