February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil sis is here - getting our stuff ready to head out first thing in the morning :jump:

I can't even begin to tell you how much i want to be in the water and not nursing my ankle right now. The birth class I was in today was full of ridicule of how I should have "committed to the class" instead of having stuck with my preset plans to dive.. "you wouldn't have gotten hurt then eh? The will of the woman is powerful"... UGH!

I hope all of you all down there diving are having INCREDIBLE dives!!

CBulla:
I can't even begin to tell you how much i want to be in the water and not nursing my ankle right now. The birth class I was in today was full of ridicule of how I should have "committed to the class" instead of having stuck with my preset plans to dive.. "you wouldn't have gotten hurt then eh? The will of the woman is powerful"... UGH!

I hope all of you all down there diving are having INCREDIBLE dives!!
I want to wait until the beer runs its course before I post an account of today's dives:wink: :D , but you missed an awesome day Colin:mooner:
Everything was great and the Spiegel was better than the last time we did it. I hope you're working the store tomorrow, Moonie is spending the night with me. Right now he's having his way with several girl gnomes. We need to get him to you before they kill him with "kindness":rofl3:

Jim - I wish it were so easy as to say it was a simple sprain. Its still nice and swollen on the outside. I went so far as to just say I'm not doing any sort of work out for a few more days, it just hurts to much to get up and move around.

Tracey - funny you should ask. I took some sinus stuff yesterday and I nodded most of the way through the first half of the class. I hope my wife got something out of it, I was bored out of my gourd!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom