February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So everything looks like a go! Marine Forecast is great, and it's warming up quickly!

Are you guys doing anything Saturday after the morning dive?

Gang, I hate to thumb a dive I helped pick the date on, but Monday I rolled my ankle pretty good and while its healing up and resting, etc., I can still hardly stand on the dang thing and am pretty much a hobbling gimp. Hopefully I am back in the water soon, I don't take being laid up with medical stuff to well, especially when its nice to dive!!!!

HilaryRN71:
Ok Scubaboarders- Update on the weekend. And Miss D, feel free to edit post #1.

All divers staying at Sunset Cove:

Den #1- Tracy, Lil' Sis, Hilary, Munchkin #1 and #2, and KimP

Den #2- Diving4Me2 and Scott.

Den #3- PrudentDiver and son, and Sarsi and Kat (non-diver friends of Hil and Pru)

I'm planning on getting there early and checking us in on Friday, so if you arrive after 3 pm, just find the Dens!!

I'm planning Happy Hour, with noshies, rum runners, and margaritas. :partytime

And afterwards, there are bbq grills available for grilling out. BYOM. :)

If anyone else not mentioned above is going to drop by, please let me know so I can plan accordingly!!! The more the merrier!!! :wave-smil

Good I will see you guys around 7’ish at Den #1:wink: … I am soooo ready for Friday to be here. :blinking:
Kim P

Missdirected:
Who's diving Ft Lauderdale Friday? :D Lil sis is taking the day off of school so we were thinking of driving to at least Ft Lauderdale Thursday evening. That is if I can find a reasonable place to crash at.

I could make it for the afternoon on Friday. Are you thinking shore dive or boat?

Scott5644:
I could make it for the afternoon on Friday. Are you thinking shore dive or boat?

How about you pick :) Actually, how 'bout Hibiscus? Afterward we can roll on down to hotel for the happy hour :)

Scuba-Jay, what are your plans? Anyone else from this area interested in a dive in FTL?

Missdirected:
How about you pick :) Actually, how 'bout Hibiscus? Afterward we can roll on down to hotel for the happy hour :)

Scuba-Jay, what are your plans? Anyone else from this area interested in a dive in FTL?

Not familiar with Hibiscus. Where is it at?

Scott5644:
Not familier with Hibiscus. Where is it at?

FTL - Commercial/A1A kinda sorta area - :54: Awesome, awesome dive. If you have never done it, lets make it a definite. You will love it,.

Missdirected:
FTL - Commercial/A1A kinda sorta area - :54: Awesome, awesome dive. If you have never done it, lets make it a definite. You will love it,.

Found it on the map. What time do you have in mind?

Scott5644:
Found it on the map. What time do you have in mind?

Mmmm, wake up, drive to FTL, dive, drive to Key Largo. Want to say 2 p.m? We can dive at least an hour there - do two dives if you would like - then noodle on down South. Sis and I are pretty flexible.

Missdirected:
Mmmm, wake up, drive to FTL, dive, drive to Key Largo. Want to say 2 p.m? We can dive at least an hour there - do two dives if you would like - then noodle on down South. Sis and I are pretty flexible.

If it's good, we'll do two :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom