February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen:
I am game for most places. I am mobile but not to mobile becasue I am not familiar with Florida when it comes to driving. I cam arriving from Toronto (The great white North-->at least that is what Colin said) I will be staying in Coconut creek which is in Ft. Lauderdale.

Hey Ash.., welcome to the neighborhood.... I'm in Coconut Creek as well, I picked it since its pretty much central to all the good stuff.... Alot of boats (and Fill Express) are based in Pompano, due East ~ 5 miles...

Deerfield Beach and Boynton are short hops, Miami is a little farther and the Key's is easily do-able for routine weekend trips....

I noticed I am still listed on page 1 for the morning dive, but as I have indicated by PM I will not be able to come. Just did not want the dive op confused. I will look forward to seeing you all again at the next Invasion, if not sooner.
Tom

I'll be bringing my camera and shooting some video, will have it edited down and ready to go within a few days after the dive!! Looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

netmage:
Hey gang... thinking about making down the trek for this trip... Anyone got a spare bunk or a 2 x 6' piece of floorspace I can crash on?

-Tim
Hi Tim .... happy to have you join us ...... :wink:
Miss D know any diver looking for a roommate:huh:
This is turning out to be a good group .... should be a blast:eyebrow:
Kim P
62 water temp ..... i hope that gets better :)

Divergirl4u:
Kim P
I'm kind of unofficially in charge of the lodging, MissD was taking care of the boats.
Netmage, did anyone PM you on a room? A non-diver joined the group in den 3, last I heard, so they were full. PM Diving4Me2, they may have a 2' by 6' chunk of floor space They have a big room and only 2 people in there so far. The resort charges $10 per person over 2, so it's still a bargain. But the rooms there were also really cheap if you are bringing a dive buddy and can find someone to share another room. And I haven't heard where CBulla and clan are staying? Are you hiding from us, Colin??

Divergirl4u:
Kim P

U r with us. Or are you saying u have a friend that needs a room? Check with Hilary as I am in Costa Rica right now :yeahbaby: Can't wait to see you g=u guys. Ciao for now.

-Miss

Missdirected:
U r with us. Or are you saying u have a friend that needs a room? Check with Hilary as I am in Costa Rica right now :yeahbaby: Can't wait to see you g=u guys. Ciao for now.

-Miss
She was asking about a room for Tim...we got it covered girlie. Pura Vida Sistah!! Enjoy Costa Rica and we'll see ya when you get back!!

Hey Guys... you're gonna have an extra plank in den 2 for sure! My son was admitted to a residential treatment center (Thank goodness, finally<sigh>), but they require parents to come to family nights on Wednesdays and Family day on Sunday. There is no way I can get out of this... and no matter how much I REALLY REALLY want to go warm water diving, my son comes first.... well, at least in this case. :wink:

I hope you guys have a total blast! If I owe anyone money for deposits or whatever, just PM me, and I will get you the moola, k?

:blinking:

Awwwww....that is such a bummer for us!!!! I was sooo lookin' forward to blowin' bubbles together. But good luck in your son's treatment and we'll just have to get together later....hmmm......maybe in SoCal???? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom