February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen:
I Don't Have To Work Those 2 Days

Ash

COOL!!!! WHere ya wanna dive??

Missdirected:
Afternoon Dives: Two Reefs

1. Carissa/LilSis
2. Tracy/MissDirected
3. HilaryRN7 & #’s 4 & 5
4. Stephanie/ScubaSweetie94
5. Prudence/Guest/Hilary
6. Colin/Cbulla
7. Chris/Ffestpirate & # 8
8. Jeff K

I am also signed up for the afternoon dive on the 24th

Scott5644:
I am also signed up for the afternoon dive on the 24th

Says who :winky:

SoCalAngel, have you gotten your agenda worked out yet? Just wondering as I leave on Saturday for Costa Rica.

I am game for most places. I am mobile but not to mobile becasue I am not familiar with Florida when it comes to driving. I cam arriving from Toronto (The great white North-->at least that is what Colin said) I will be staying in Coconut creek which is in Ft. Lauderdale.

Colin I know is heading in my direction one day, he mentioned a few great sites. I have all my gear except tanks and weight, and which I might only need a few pounds if I bring the steel plate. I am sure I can get tanks in many places.

I was told that there was some good diving in Boyton area? As well my friend runs a charter which he just moved from Miami, I want to get in touch with him.

Regardless I leave in two weeks, Feb 23, I will be there in the evening. My gear is packed and hopefully Mares will have shipped my computer to my Florida address. Nothing like waiting to te last min for service.

Well all chat with you all soon and see you also real soon.

Ash
Looking forward to getting wet

Missdirected:
Now that I can do. :) Drive part way home, stop for a dive, then carry on.

People check the list on the first page - first post. Let me know if I have made any errors. Just shoot me a pm please.

Colin sounds good to me and now more want to join. It is a Polar bear party.

I am sure I will be fine in a 3mm suit, since coming from cold water diving! Should I bring both pieces?

Missdirected:
SoCalAngel, have you gotten your agenda worked out yet? Just wondering as I leave on Saturday for Costa Rica.

Flying to Tampa on the 22nd... still haven't gotten the flight yet... teenage issues... but I will get the flight. You can pick me up, right, MissD?

Have soooo much fun in Costa Rica! Be sure to visit the volcano at Arenal... oh... and you absolutely CANNOT miss the Hot Springs there! Give yourself at least 5 hours for the springs, and some extra $$$ for the hot rock massage... totallly to die for,k?

Ad, how about I get my flight home from Ft. L, and we dive for a few days after the keys thing?? I'll fly home on the 1st.

See you guys soon!!!

SoCalAngel:
Flying to Tampa on the 22nd... still haven't gotten the flight yet... teenage issues... but I will get the flight. You can pick me up, right, MissD?

Have soooo much fun in Costa Rica! Be sure to visit the volcano at Arenal... oh... and you absolutely CANNOT miss the Hot Springs there! Give yourself at least 5 hours for the springs, and some extra $$$ for the hot rock massage... totallly to die for,k?

Ad, how about I get my flight home from Ft. L, and we dive for a few days after the keys thing?? I'll fly home on the 1st.

See you guys soon!!!

Yeppers on picking you up. No worries you're covered Sistuh!

Just found out my wife will be up north for 5 days, beginning on our Key Largo weekend, so I guess I'll stick around and dive another day or two :D ...... What I mean is, I will miss her, I can't wait till she gets back so I can hold her and tell her how much I love her.

Missdirected:
February 25th Morning Dives:

1. Kim/DiverGirl4u
I am diving afternoon pm not am :huh:

Hey gang... thinking about making down the trek for this trip... Anyone got a spare bunk or a 2 x 6' piece of floorspace I can crash on?

-Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom