February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Your not doing the Saturday afternoon ones? :huh:
Nope this girl is ready to relax :no ... so Saturday am ... afternoon to play :blinking: then sleep in a bit ... dive at noon :D ... home by 10pm :( ... you really gotta love Key Largo.:wink:
You will be am Speigal Grove 2/24.... :huh:
Kim P

I LOVE Sharky's!

Divergirl4u:
Nope this girl is ready to relax :no ... so Saturday am ... afternoon to play :blinking: then sleep in a bit ... dive at noon :D ... home by 10pm :( ... you really gotta love Key Largo.:wink:
You will be am Speigal Grove 2/24.... :huh:
Kim P

Yeppers :D I'm super excited about this!

I would love to go but I don't arrive till late friday night and need to pick up my rental car on sat. I would love to go Sunday or if a group want to head somewhere sunday I wanna dive.

Ash

adrisen:
I would love to go but I don't arrive till late friday night and need to pick up my rental car on sat. I would love to go Sunday or if a group want to head somewhere sunday I wanna dive.

Ash
I am booked Sunday 2-25 pm dive :D

diving4me2:
I just booked Den #2 have room for 2 people........:D

Scott, shoot a pm to diving4me2. I think he still has one spot left. I know SoCalAngel took the other.

We may end up having to book den 3 :monkeydan

Missdirected:
Scott, shoot a pm to diving4me2. I think he still has one spot left. I know SoCalAngel took the other.

We may end up having to book den 3 :monkeydan

Thanks, just did.

Okey Dokey Conchs....Diver Den #3 is booked. And I hear we're changing dive locations that Saturday? Is the afternoon still a shallow reef? I have my kiddo booked to dive that one with me...she's not at the skill level where she can do any deep dive. :) I wanna keep that girlie around!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom