February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No changes Hil. As a matter of fact, I will be updating post one some time in the next day or so.

So we have more space for peeps? How many more peeps?

I keep forgetting about post one...

Ok...I should have been more specific. My friend booked Den 3 for her and her son. So...help me with the headcount, MissD. Myself, my two dots, you and lil' sis, KimP and Laurel in Den #1 . (that's 7 bods for 7 bed spaces) Den #2 is Diving4Me2 and Scott. (Only two beds there) and den 3 is my friend and her son. (2 beds in Den #3 also..plus the FULL kitchen.) Am I getting that right? I'm truly about worthless after a week of work....UGH! I need to be in the Keys!

I'm so excited... I'm so excited.... I'm so excited....

:D

HilaryRN71:
I keep forgetting about post one...

Ok...I should have been more specific. My friend booked Den 3 for her and her son. So...help me with the headcount, MissD. Myself, my two dots, you and lil' sis, KimP and Laurel in Den #1 . (that's 7 bods for 7 bed spaces) Den #2 is Diving4Me2 and Scott. (Only two beds there) and den 3 is my friend and her son. (2 beds in Den #3 also..plus the FULL kitchen.) Am I getting that right? I'm truly about worthless after a week of work....UGH! I need to be in the Keys!

You've got it sistuh! :monkeydan

Micha, Jaclyn, and I are working on the list of names for diving - once it is all "cleaned up", I will edit the first post in each of the threads (May & Feb).

ok... is there anyone who doesn't have to work on Monday or Tuesday 26/27th, that wants to take me diving somewhere else???

I Don't Have To Work Those 2 Days

Ash

adrisen:
I Don't Have To Work Those 2 Days

Ash

Are you going to make the Saturday afternoon dives? I am thinking you should have your rental and made it down this way by then. Let us know :monkeydan

Rental? I just have to arrange my tanks, Sat is the 24th correct? I have to arrange for my rental car that day. I can go on the sunday.

Ashley

CBulla:
Hey, I thought we were diving WPB Sunday :D

Now that I can do. :) Drive part way home, stop for a dive, then carry on.

People check the list on the first page - first post. Let me know if I have made any errors. Just shoot me a pm please.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom