February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBaite:
I know I have Personally Used this Dive Op for check out dives for Open water and Advanced and also did part of my Master Diver check outs with them and have have possitive feedback from other members of our group as well as new divers. I don't know which boat this all happened on but I can say this, give them another try.

I know I will be heading back down shortly maybe even for Sink O.... If I do I will be pulling a 30'camper and can fit at least 4-5 people extra in this thing. I know when we went down last time we took the afternoon boats and partied the night previous and after the dives since we dind't have to be back at the boat until noon. I hope to meet some new SB'rs this time around and Colin and Chris, I'll let you two know the dates I can go as I would like to do this about once a month and especially for the Invasion trip.
I'm planning on cinco de mayo and this trip Brian, we need to find out when we're diving the students so I can confirm

HilaryRN71:
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Several of us have booked a room at Sunset Cove and Beach Resort. For anyone still planning on coming but without reservations (KimP don't book a room unless you think we smell...we counted you in. PM me if you have other plans.) I suggest booking SOON! Rooms are getting scarce QUICKLY!!!

Sunset cove looks very basic, and very economy..which is exactly what I need with three trips planned thus far! There are BBQ pits, tiki huts, and some kayaks and canoes and bikes available for down time. ( I have kids so this is a plus.) It's also at MM 99.5 so it's a short drive to the boats. And..it's pet friendly! :)

We are staying in Diver Den #1, it has bunks for 6. Diver Den #2 and #3 are still available, so you can call and book if interested. The rooms interconnect (NO SNEAKING AROUND THERE WILL BE CHAPERONES!! :no ) (Just kidding!) and are advertised as perfect for groups! So...that is the scoop on rooms.

Now...what is the timetable for arrivals on Friday? I would like to host a get-together on Friday nite for anyone local or arriving by then. Maybe some margaritas or rum runners? Some dogs on the barbie?? Let me know!!! If I don't hear from y'all...then I won't make plans. It would be TERRIBLE to make a few pitchers of margaritas and have to drink them all by myself! :partytime

I just booked Den #2 have room for 2 people........:D

ffestpirate:
I'm planning on cinco de mayo and this trip Brian, we need to find out when we're diving the students so I can confirm

I think we should know something this sunday, Once I hear from Bruce I'll pass the word......

I will be a late arriver Friday night 9'ish :D .... and I will leave after my am dive on Sunday.:( I am sooo in on the room share .:wink: ... but not to sure about a chaperone. :crafty: As to smelly people .... I will let you know when the weekend is over lol :rofl3:
Kim P

diving4me2:
I just booked Den #2 have room for 2 people........:D

Hold that thought :wink: Let me pm SoCalAngel :sprint: brb

Hiya everyone!!

I am so in!

Tracy, put me in a room with non-wmelly, but fun and somewhat drunk peeps, k?? :wink:

Ok... so I need to know WHERE to fly into. I was thinking of flying out on the 22nd, so can anyone put me up and take me to the keys??

Then, thinking of staying until the 28th, to dive from the beach somewhere? any suggestions?

Thanks all!

Hey Matt!! Sorry we didn't get to see you again before you left! I had a great time with you both as well! Hopefully you will get to meet up again soon! If you can make it next month, we have a trip set up for Feb 17th in the pm. Message me and I'll fill ya in on the details!

Thanks for the kind words... oh..and yesterday... the seas were calm and gorgeous! We went out on our boat and it was just like summer... perfectly clear..and not too cold!! LOVED IT!!

talk to ya soon!
:wink:
Micha

Ok guys I just changed my boat dives .... I will be 2/24 am (speigal Grove) sunday 2/25 pm dives (location unknown) see you then :)
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Ok guys I just changed my boat dives .... I will be 2/24 am (speigal Grove) sunday 2/25 pm dives (location unknown) see you then :)
Kim P

Your not doing the Saturday afternoon ones? :huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom