February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Hey you! Are your friends the same group from before? Looking forward to seeing you again :)

RHYZ, it is NOT the Sheridan, your nemesis, so all should be a go :wink:
Marcosis and
I were on the American Dream trip a while back. We're the 2 big guys...hard to miss!

Hey gang, I just wanted to let you all know that for february 24th our Key Largo boat is allready scheduled for 2 shallow reefs in the afternoon but still plenty of room, so if you wanted to dive deep you would have to dive in the morning. If anyone would like to stay the night you can stay at the Bayside Resort which is very close to the boat (and to Sharkys!) Rates will be starting at $169 per night (it is high season!) mention that you are diving with us and they just might give you a discount! But the place is very nice, snooks tiki bar is right on property you can crawl home afterwards! ****Not many rooms left if you are planning getting a room there I encourage you to do it ASAP!

For Cinco De Mayo they have plenty of rooms available and will be starting at $119.00 per night and will be $99.00 on Sunday-Thursday night.

Send me a private message if anyone needs more info or more options..
To call Bayside for hotel reservations call (305) 451-4450
Thanks! See you all soon!
Jaclyn
CCC
(800) 226-0415

Okay Howard told me to check out Florida City, which I did. For those of us looking for a more reasonable rate, I suggest you go there. It is 30 minutes from The Pilot House Location and the rates start at $56 and go up to $127 a night :wave-smil I am looking at the Comfort Inn, myself.

As for diving; We are doing Spiegal Grove and a reef. Boat leaves at 8:30 a.m. :monkeydan

Sandbar, yes I remember you guys. Just wanted to make sure you were the same ones :)

Scott5644 (from Tampa) Just got a hold of me... he is in Hawaii right now but wanted to say he is in for this trip :jump:

So this is everyone getting together for the free dives by Cristal Clear, right? Just clarifying. Is the diving just on the 24th? My girlfriend and I may tag along that day for a 2 tank dive on the shallow reefs.

Scuba-Jay:
Missdirected what do you need from me again? confused!

Mmmm, I was saying to check out the "Greater Tampa Thread". That is a running thread we use to plan diving trips and what not. Looks as though several are coming from Tampa, so I would check there about carpooling :)

Scubastud16:
So this is everyone getting together for the free dives by Cristal Clear, right? Just clarifying. Is the diving just on the 24th? My girlfriend and I may tag along that day for a 2 tank dive on the shallow reefs.

Yes but let me clarify; everyone gets one free dive trip. Meaning one boat ride and two drops. I am travelling quite a ways, so I am using my free trip plus adding dives which I will then pay for(thinking I will do the afternoon trip as well).

PM me with anymore questions :) :D

SoCal Angel, are you still coming? What are the plans chickie :multi:

FWIW I'm doing the afternoon dives so I don't kill myself on the drive down trying to make it on time (those with kids know what I mean!). Besides, a few nice shallow dives with good bottom time sounds fun :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom