February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay:
Hey guys im game for the last weekend in Feb. I'll be driving down from Tampa / St. Pete so if anyone needs a ride ive got a Big SUV with plenty of space. Looking forward todiving and Sharky's baby!! gotta luuuv Sharky's!!!
What is Sharky's? And btw, they have a location in Marathon also. It's possible we could hit Marathon, do the Thunderbolt, and then Monkeys!

diving4me2:
What is Sharky's? And btw, they have a location in Marathon also. It's possible we could hit Marathon, do the Thunderbolt, and then Monkeys!

Whats Sharky's??!! Your obviously not a Key Largoian!!!! Ill show you Sharky's the first night after the dive!!

Ohhh.. Miss D, may I join in? I can come out the last weekend of Feb... It's actually the only weekend for the next three months with no diving already planned... I can even finally get my drysuit fixed while I am there... win/win, eh???

Need to split costs of a place to stay... anyone up for sharing a room with a gal from So Cal?

SoCalAngel:
Ohhh.. Miss D, may I join in? I can come out the last weekend of Feb... It's actually the only weekend for the next three months with no diving already planned... I can even finally get my drysuit fixed while I am there... win/win, eh???

Need to split costs of a place to stay... anyone up for sharing a room with a gal from So Cal?

Holy smokes! That would be seriously awesome. Reunion! :monkeydan Can you bring the rest of the SoCal crew with you as well :wink:

PM me. You can fly here (Tampa), I can pick you up in FTL, all sorts of options! You are going to love it here. Conch's are awesome!

I am getting with Hilary on rooms but I know we can work something out. She is outgoing and lots of fun - just like you (in case you two haven't met).

WV diver, I am a lil confused. Will send a pm. It is going to be good to meet you :wave-smil

Scuba-Jay, check out the "Tampa Thread". Some of shown interest in driving down and carpooling.

Missdirected:
Holy smokes! That would be seriously awesome. Reunion! :monkeydan Can you bring the rest of the SoCal crew with you as well :wink:

What??? Aren't I enough?:(

SoCalAngel:

I am looking to split the room .... email me at divergirl4u@yahoo.com
Kim P
PS Miss D are you here the last week in Febuary??? PM me and let me know the plans.:wink:

SoCalAngel:
What??? Aren't I enough?:(

Yes you are!

Divergirl, all the info is in the first post (I am updating that post on a regular basis as well). Yes, I will be there end of February. Call Jaclyn and book your spot asap.

Laurel/Divergilr, you two want to get a room next to Hilary and I? Let me know.

I've moved this to the S. Florida trips - appropriate and all.

Ok, I'm in for Late Feb, though it may be mixed with Camping at Jenny's and then a beach dive near Marvels. Then possible again around Sink-o-de-Mayonaise-O day... why? Cause Kris won't be preg then and can dive to :)

Looks like I need to make some phone calls tomorrow and make this happen. Unfortunately, my son/dive buddy will not be able to come, so I am hoping that some of the great people I met at the Invasion last summer will let me buddy up with them.
Tom

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom