February 24 Cristal Clear Charters - Free Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a blast diving with everyone, thanks
and thanks Tracy anh Hilary for putting it all together. I'll see everyone in May......:java:

Nice trip! Thanks to Cristal Clear for this generous offer. Friendly and helpful crew, nice boat, drinks and snacks. Clearly targeting recreational divers, though (which ain't bad, just something to be aware of for the more technical crowd).

Ron

Hey Tracy!! Did you post the pictures that you took? I know I'd like to see them!!
Had a great time with you guys!! See you soon!!

ScubaPhotoBabe:
Hey Tracy!! Did you post the pictures that you took? I know I'd like to see them!!
Had a great time with you guys!! See you soon!!

Will do today :)

2-24-07 Crystal Clear
Spiegel Grove is a fun dive … the current was light and the vis was 40ft or more so it was a good dive. This is such a large site you would need to dive it several times just to see the entire deck. We had a fun group and Crystal Clear charters did a great job. Second dive was French reef, this is a real fun reef full of life and a small swim thru. I enjoyed the abundance of tropical fish and nice corals. I would call it a perfect way to spend a beautiful morning.
Kim P
http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n78/divergirl4u/

absolutscharf:
Nice trip! Thanks to Cristal Clear for this generous offer. Friendly and helpful crew, nice boat, drinks and snacks. Clearly targeting recreational divers, though (which ain't bad, just something to be aware of for the more technical crowd).

Ron

Ron,

The boat in Tavernier is open to tech divers and they actually carry tech diving insurance (unlike many others doing tech diving there). They'll do the Northern Light, Islamorada freighter, etc.

Everyone at Cristal Clear, thank you so much for the diving. We had a really great time. The boat was in excellent condition and the hospitality was top notch (I felt like I was coming down to see friends). Given amount of dive time was also very respectable. I would have no problem recommending Cristal Clear Charters to anyone; OW, technical, or advanced.

Lil sis, as you know, had a guide for her dive on the Spiegal, she thought he was great. Lil sis though she does not have her AOW card is in fact an advanced diver with several deep dives under her belt. I say this because she is not a newbie. She knows what she is doing and I feel her opinion of the DM holds more water at least in my eyes. Per lil sis, he did a complete briefing with her and the others in the group and everything went off as planned. As a matter of fact, she asked to go on the second dive with him :11: :28: :winky: No worries, my feelings weren't hurt THAT bad! :)

Additionally, I am very impressed at how you guys have put yourselves out there, how things have been handled, and how our expectations were met. Thank you so very much. C ya at Sink-O :jump:

My only problem was being stuck with ffestpirate as a dive buddy, lol j/k. *Miss running off before pirate beats her*

A few pics to share:

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5618.jpg

SFLDiver:
I am the current toter of thy most Holy Rum Tote (tm).
I brought it to the turkey fry at T-day, Alhambra,
but since SeaDragon and I were the only ones who checked into the hotel,
well, we killed a bottle on our own.

It is next scheduled to make it to the Peace River fossiling trip March 9th,
along with any odd bottles from my likker cabinet that'll fit.

Yup, betcha didn't know old vintage 7-up
had tequila worms in em, huh? :wink:

Really wish you had made it on this trip :sad: RIP dear Matt. :sadangel:

Tracy those are some great pics! i am really glad to hear that everyone had a great time! Our crew had just as much fun! We look forward to seeing everyone Cinco-De Mayo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom