Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime:
They are in your Photobucket page. :)
mooniesg.jpg
Thanks MSFDB!!!!!!!

OK - its Wednesday, the smoke is rolling over the area from the numerous brush fires... the boys are hanging out.. i'm off the rest of the week on Maternity leave... and I want to dive - preceded by a Jaclyn hug of course :D

KeyLargoJaclyn:
Miss D... I gotta ask what can you tell me about Costa Rica????

I'll will be retiring there soon. I was there again in February. I have loads of pics I still need to work on. The real deal though, I keep forgetting to take it out of my sig :D

SharkBaite:
Awsome.... and to think you can barely see my hand LOL... I still haven't made it to walgreens yet, walked in to a major issue at the office yesterday and also had to do a job shadow, and today we have the vendor and our district manager coming in so hopefully this afternoon I will have some pics....
It would have been a better pic had I been able to get Moonie's derriere (I know I mispelled that but oh well). I realize this in *hindsight*. Get it? HIND? (ducking rotten fruit) Oh never mind... ANYWAY!!!! As it was, I was wriggling in under ya, Sharkbaite in an effort to get a good pic, not tank-butt ya, and not knock you or Moonie off the boat. I did my best! :)

Thanks to my awesome SFDB MaxBottomtime (graciously on loan from the Kelp Divers forum) I now have my pics up and will post with the report in the new thread.

Walter:
He has an option for that. Are you sure you want to go there? LOL!

I would think twice before asking CoolTech to customize your shirts....Here is what he did to mine...:11:

shirt_070414-1.jpg

HilaryRN71:
Thanks to my awesome SFDB MaxBottomtime (graciously on loan from the Kelp Divers forum) I now have my pics up and will post with the report in the new thread.

I would think twice before asking CoolTech to customize your shirts....Here is what he did to mine...:11:

shirt_070414-1.jpg
OMG! I am rolling on the floor laughing! :rofl3: "B#tch"! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

HilaryRN71:
It would have been a better pic had I been able to get Moonie's derriere (I know I mispelled that but oh well). I realize this in *hindsight*. Get it? HIND? (ducking rotten fruit) Oh never mind... ANYWAY!!!! As it was, I was wriggling in under ya, Sharkbaite in an effort to get a good pic, not tank-butt ya, and not knock you or Moonie off the boat. I did my best! :)

Isn't this how Cinco went from Cinco to Sink-O? You and your... your, I dunno what.

:confused: :confused: :confused: So after getting spanked on the boat, do that make me MsD's
B#*ch?????? I'm so confused:D

diving4me2:
:confused: :confused: :confused: So after getting spanked on the boat, do that make me MsD's
B#*ch?????? I'm so confused:D

:rofl3: :rofl2: hey wait a sec, my hand still hurts from that Travis!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom