Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess we'll have to go back to let you get a better picture of Snoopy.

Matt, it was great to finally get the chance to actually dive with you. It's been a long time coming, I enjoyed it.

I had some excellent dives and enjoyed spending time with good friends. I'll be posting a trip report, as part of the deal for the free dives, soon.

Yeah, that snoopy pic is not that great. I had to really look at it to find Snoopy! Still awesome though.
And that swim through was 10x better than the Christmas tree swim through!

Scuba_Jenny:
And that swim through was 10x better than the Christmas tree swim through!

Christmas tree beat up rocks now. After seeing some of the other boats patrons crawl through it while the bottom of the tank floated along the rock on the ceiling.... its a bit obvious why.

Oh.. if I hadn't mentioned it, all you ladies at the desk who took care of us on check in, chatting, passing on of missing non-dive equipment, chatting in the store... thank you! Drake squeaked hi to you - Xav and Ian wana toss more rocks near the dock :)

P5060010.jpg

P5060026.jpg

P5060064.jpg

P5060120.jpg

P5060149.jpg

P5060176.jpg

P5060180.jpg

P5060221.jpg

P5060222.jpg

It was nice to meet all of you die-hard SB'ers. Encouraged me to spend a little more time on the board, and a lot more time diving with you all. For those of you anxiously waiting, I will be posting my best sand photos at some later date.

I thought CCC did a great job all the way around. Are we supposed to each put a trip report up? I will be glad to do it, just don't want to flood the board.

Sandbar:
I thought CCC did a great job all the way around. Are we supposed to each put a trip report up? I will be glad to do it, just don't want to flood the board.

Go ahead, flood the board, maybe we can get a dive in on the board too :crafty:

Walter:
Matt, it was great to finally get the chance to actually dive with you. It's been a long time coming, I enjoyed it.

It was way too long a wait, and I look forward to diving with you again. I had a great time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom