Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grouper Troopers....that KILLS me... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Had a great time. The diving was most excellent, buddies were awesome, even if my fins kept falling off that last dive.
Only bummer was the party on Saturday night. I would have been just as happy to hang out with all the Conchs, however, by the time we got showers and ready to party, everybody left CCC to destinations unknown. Oh well. I hope the rum survived. :D

I had a great time too and it was fun to put names with usernames and faces.

Thanks everyone.

Scuba_Jenny:
Had a great time. The diving was most excellent, buddies were awesome, even if my fins kept falling off that last dive.
Only bummer was the party on Saturday night. I would have been just as happy to hang out with all the Conchs, however, by the time we got showers and ready to party, everybody left CCC to destinations unknown. Oh well. I hope the rum survived. :D

Well most of us stayed for quite awhile, some people didn't have their CELL PHONES on!!!!!:no we tried calling a few but noone answered.

On a better note or maybe a sad note, the film I used on the Speigel may have been double exposed:11doh: , so the pics of our newest dive member may not come out to well I will find out today, if anyone else has the pics of Moonie, Please post them...... As well as any other pics.

I had a blast.
got a sinko de mayo tshirt. life is good. :)
I took a ton of pictures but haven't downloaded them off the camera yet

fun weekend - sunshine, warm water and calm seas

good to meet everyone.

SharkBaite:
Well most of us stayed for quite awhile, some people didn't have their CELL PHONES on!!!!!:no we tried calling a few but noone answered.

Hmm..some folks were sorta running on this premise -
Party/BBQ will take place at CCC's Pilot House Location After diving - go shower - if you'd like - and come on over. If you are a real pirate then just come straight over
winky.gif
arrr.gif

Cell was on.. was still diving/snorkeling at 4! :D

Thanks to everyone for a great day!! As soon as I arrived at Cristal Clear, I was treated like a V.I.P. Check in was friendly and easy and the day stayed friendly and easy. I can't believe the captain took us waaaaaay out to both wrecks, now THAT is a treat and they surely were going out of their way to spoil us. Dinner was great and I really missed y'all by having to head north Saturday night.

MANY THANKS to everyone at Cristal Clear for their hospitality and generosity, to Tracy for organizing this, to Jim for the wonderful t-shirt (and in my size too!!), to Joe and Tracy and John for being great dive buddies, and to everyone else for making this a great Conch get-together!

SharkBaite:

On a better note or maybe a sad note, the film I used on the Speigel may have been double exposed:11doh: , so the pics of our newest dive member may not come out to well I will find out today, if anyone else has the pics of Moonie, Please post them...... As well as any other pics.
Sharkbaite....I have a most brilliant pic of our dear naughty gnome. If it's not on my scubaboard gallery yet...it is because I am tech challenged. :) I will get it posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom