Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to string anyone up, but it would be a shame for anyone to end up in the wrong part of the state and miss the diving.

OTOH, we may have to reconsider the policy about not stringing people up when someone passes the buck.

Walter:
No need to string anyone up, but it would be a shame for anyone to end up in the wrong part of the state and miss the diving.

OTOH, we may have to reconsider the policy about not stringing people up when someone passes the buck.

I prefer the guillotine :wink: :kopfab:

Hmmmm...where is Tracy and Jim?? We had a GREAT dinner this evening and kept thinking any moment now they'll call and wonder where the keys are! Like to get into their condo :D

The son is just finishing competition in Daytona. We will be getting in LATE

We can not wait to get there! We will catch the afternoon dive before checking in.

Colin, no special things in my room now :winky:

Edited to add: Unless it weights approximately 8lbs 9 oz :) :)

Awww... Jim, it wasn't late, it was EARLY! If it wasn't a weekend and I on Baby-Vaca, I would have been up at that time to get ready to go to work and to work out ayway.. :)

Thanks for the PM MissD! Hmm... lil surprise in the 9# range.. duno about that... he seems to travel attached to my wife :D

Walter:
US 1 does not go to Largo, my dear.
Well it was TOO much to txt Overseas Highway (is that what it is?) I suffer from thumb cramps enough as it is. :D

The point is......I was showin' my luv for all my fellow SB'ers. Didn't want anyone to get nailed with a big ticket!! You know how our dear law enforcement officers can take their job SO seriously! I hear they are also a bit touchy about the wakes, as well. Don't want the coffee to spill and the donuts to get mushy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom