Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to know who is nitrox certified and who wants it for tomorrow's dive with us!!! I'm going to post a new thread, on this, just not sure where i should have posted it!!

Anyway... please let me know asap. I already have a couple of your down for it, just needed to know how many more so we can get it ready today!! Give me a call if you have any questions!! Thanks!! 800-226-0415

Michaelynn:D

ScubaPhotoBabe:
I need to know who is nitrox certified and who wants it for tomorrow's dive with us!!! I'm going to post a new thread, on this, just not sure where i should have posted it!!

Anyway... please let me know asap. I already have a couple of your down for it, just needed to know how many more so we can get it ready today!! Give me a call if you have any questions!! Thanks!! 800-226-0415

Michaelynn:D

Micha, I don't see it. I will start one and get El or Justleesa to sticky it next to this thread. I will also pm peeps and I will leave a link here for them :) Give me ten minutes.

BTW, I am exploding with excitement. :multi:

you rock tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH **!!!!!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AND MEET ALL OF THE NEW DIVERS!!! YEAH!!!!

Please be sure to drive on island time. Multiple speed traps on US1, between Homestead and Largo, in double fine zones, both north and south.

notified earlier today that there was a cancellation on the saturday afternoon trip and i'm in for tomorrow(i believe i'm taking marvels spot)!!!! conditons today were terrific @carysfort reef; 1ft seas, 50+viz and water temp 79F@ 75ft. look forward to meeting everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,by the way, excellent advise from the above post on speed traps on the stretch,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

ScubaPhotoBabe:
you rock tracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH **!!!!!! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AND MEET ALL OF THE NEW DIVERS!!! YEAH!!!!

*Miss blushing, thanks Micha*

I am mega excited for tomorrow :bananalama:

Missdirected:
Please be sure to drive on island time. Multiple speed traps on US1, between Homestead and Largo, in double fine zones, both north and south.

US 1 does not go to Largo, my dear.

Walter:
US 1 does not go to Largo, my dear.

Key Largo :D That wasn't me, for a change, I typed what Hilary texted me. 'tis all her fault. Yes sir. Shall we string her up? I have rope :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom