Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
Please, no banana hammocks on the boat :shakehead

Why not? Potassium is good for your leg muscles!

bh2.jpg

If anyone is considering going but didn't have a crib, I have a spot available. My friend from England had a last minute corporate meeting come up...(I'm SOOO glad I'm unemployed!!) and can't make it. So I have room for someone in my room at Sunset Cove. 5 minutes (at the most) from the Cristal Clear dock and Pilot House!

PM me if interested!!!!!

Also...who else is gonna be around Friday

deepstops:
Please, no banana hammocks on the boat :shakehead

For the record, the Molasses buoy hasn't hit 80 degrees yet.
how close is it?
:D

Missdirected:
CoolTech, we need a shirt for Jaclyn and Micha. They are both very petite. We're going to chip in to pay for their shirts.

Got em covered.... I will be taking donations for shirts for the crew, so find me ya won't be able to miss me, wearing my Dee-Rag proudly....

Make sure ya'll check out dee's web www.dee-rags.com

HilaryRN71:
If anyone is considering going but didn't have a crib, I have a spot available. My friend from England had a last minute corporate meeting come up...(I'm SOOO glad I'm unemployed!!) and can't make it. So I have room for someone in my room at Sunset Cove. 5 minutes (at the most) from the Cristal Clear dock and Pilot House!

PM me if interested!!!!!

Also...who else is gonna be around Friday

I will be leaving Ft Mysery around 3 pm work willing and be down in Pennekamp about 7 or so in spot 14 I think...... I will be in the area friday night, give me a ring:eyebrow:

dang... folks sooo uptight about a speedo.. geez... I guess its kilt diving then.. I froggy kick, so don't follow me ya heah..

BTW - I have got to call and change my dives to the reefs tomorrow.. I don't think my ankle could handle a current dive if that happens to be happening on the wrecks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom