Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still bringing my 7mm shorty... just because the thought of getting chilled is no fun. that is what the winter is for! I did get cold this past weekend on a beach dive at 75°. I am such a wimp!!

I didn't wear one last week. I probably won't wear one this week either.

I still have enough bioprene to take care of the temperature :)

Bioprene and neoprene
cooltechnme.jpg

Is that a "Sink-O" shirt that was about to be saltwater tested? :grin

Just a reminder...

Shirt Order Deadline:

Today (May 1, 2007) 4:00 PM EST. I cannot guarantee the size, or time to do additional shirts after that time.

I will bring some extras - a couple of med, lg and xl, but not many

If you want to be sure to get one PM me with "Sink-O" in the subject (before 4:00 PM)
===
end of line (Tron)

a couple of us are going out saturday morning to do some reef dives (i have a newer diver with me)
will any of you be on that boat?
and I must've missed it. I want a sinko shirt!

:D

LiteHedded:
a couple of us are going out saturday morning to do some reef dives (i have a newer diver with me)
will any of you be on that boat?
and I must've missed it. I want a sinko shirt!

:D

Quite a few actually. Look at the first post in the thread - divers are listed there.

CoolTech, we need a shirt for Jaclyn and Micha. They are both very petite. We're going to chip in to pay for their shirts.

Jenny, me who typically doesn't get chilled, did on my last seven dives (7 in a week :D) That was wearing a farmer 3 and a shorty 3 :ne_nau: Grief, I hope I don't become like You Guys :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom