Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rum count??:D

Please check the list on the first page to be sure your name is on it, if you are planning on attending. Justleesa was kind enough to update the list for us. Any errors, just shoot me a pm.

Missdirected:
Please check the list on the first page to be sure your name is on it, if you are planning on attending. Justleesa was kind enough to update the list for us. Any errors, just shoot me a pm.

I'm pretty sure Jenny, Tim (Netmage), and myself are all correctly entered on the list.

PS. It appears this event got blown off the calendar or something (prolly by the reshuffling of the Florida forum).

Done. URLs should not be split into multiple lines.

Done?? I thought I just did it! LOL. Hopefully I didn't mess up what you were fixing.. or vice versa!!

Well I am alive after yesterday, Went out with Crystal Clear. Capt Pete, and Matt (dm), All the students had a good time and the crew was very helpfull in the fact that our second dive site, had alittle more current than we wanted to have students in, so the capt decided to take us to another site just for the students and talk about a packed boat we brought down enough people to fill the boat, so in all we had 30 people on the boat and had room to move around. Everyone is in for a treat.

I know I had fun. I can't wait for this weekend.

P.S. I think we need to get shirts for the crew at Crystal Clear and we all sign one of them to put on the wall in the shop, I am going to get ahold of someone and see if we can get the SB shirts here and the cost of them and I am waiting on sizes and hpow many from Crystal Clear. Any thoughts????

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom