Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBaite:
You got my PM correct????
No, I have not received one from you yet. Check your PM messages sent folder to see if you sent it to "CoolTech" or someone else is packaging shirts they already wore for you :wink:

KeyLargoJaclyn:
I wear a small just incase you were thinking of surprising me with a t-shirt! he he he!

Heya, I have been emailing u... u no love me no more? :sadangel:

CoolTech:
No, I have not received one from you yet. Check your PM messages sent folder to see if you sent it to "CoolTech" or someone else is packaging shirts they already wore for you :wink:

PM sent again....

For those who still want to go,the overflow for the Cinco trip is being sent to the Tavernier boat.so there is still plenty of room if any one is interested.

CAPT HOOK:
Hmm, Cinco de Mayo happens to be my 60th birthday, just might have to make this dive!

Capt Hook, Sorry you and Pat can't make it. You have a very, very Happy Birthday!:balloon

Note For Everyone:

I'm going to check, re-check, and double check the list today (look for it on the first page). If anyone else wants to join we do have room! Just sign up. There are still some rooms up for sharing, if anyone is interested. :D

Also, CoolTech is making shirts if anyone would like to purchase one. It is not really cost effective to make a bunch and hope they sell or hope you have enough. So please, please, please, if you would like one, shoot him a pm and RE: Sinko-O shirts :)

Well my dear, if there's room for diving the Grove on Sunday morning, I'd like to be added to the list. I'm also interested in sharing a room Saturday night.

I mentioned this months ago, but if anyone can only go on Saturday and can't stay over, I have room in my car. All you need to do is get yourself and your stuff to Dania Beach by about 9, 9:30 a.m. I need to be back home by about 9 p.m. or so. Shoot me a PM if interested!

Walter:
Well my dear, if there's room for diving the Grove on Sunday morning, I'd like to be added to the list. I'm also interested in sharing a room Saturday night.

Super awesome. You are in.

As for the room; it is u, frogman, Johnny, and myself.

Debby, good to mention again as sometimes peeps don't read back. :D

Walter:
Thanks Darlin'! Do I need to call Cristal Clear?

Walter, I will take care of it today as I have to speak with them on some other stuff. I'll pm u later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom