Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice shirt!!! Don't forget mine!:)

Missdirected:
Still have room in our room for Saturday and Sunday - just remember we aren't there Friday.

Can I get a room for Saturday night?:D

frogman_5:
Can I get a room for Saturday night?:D

Yes, sir. Done.

John dear, I already ordered your shirt :D

I can fit a few people as well, Just need to let me know if anyone else is interested, as I need to get that info to the rangers so they know what site your gonna be at.

I will be arriving late friday evening hopefully around 9pm to John Penne Camp, after that I am up for some adventure.....

See ya'll soon, I will also be down in the keys weather permiting on the 29th for a day trip, need to check out my spot to make sure I reserved the right spot LOL.

Have we updated the rosters???

SharkBaite:
Have we updated the rosters???

I haven't lately but I will be sure to puruse over it again. I like things in order :D

Still have to decide about the "after party" as well. Should have something on that for everyone by weeks end.

I made one final change to the Sink-O shirts...

Added the two reasons we are here for the weekend...

Cristal Clear Charters and
ScubaBoard.com

shirt_070414.jpg

Thought it might be nice to remember those things :)

I think the shirt is adorable! I'd like to order a size small please!!!

Wow...lots of posts since I last checked.

CoolTech, I'll take at least one shirt in XL. I'll check with my friend that's coming from England to see if she wants one. Looking forward to the weekend. Sorry you had to cancel, Capt. Hook. We will miss you!

MissD, if you need any help (rum) or food (rum) or whatever (rum) for the afterparty, lemme know. :D

See ya all soon!

LOVE the shirts!! I'd like to order a small for me and and an Extra Large for my friend! SOOOO excited to get back to the Keys! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom