Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto on what DeepStops and SpearGirl said! Those are nice. Fun as well. Hey thanks Jim! How much are the shirts going to be? I need two for sure. Also, once you have your t-shirt completed, let me know and I will post something about it on the first page - where all other details pertaining to the weekend are located :)

DeepStops you are correct, we are doing the Spiegal, as well as some reefs, hrmmmm. All details are on the first page. Just an idea, how about "Key Largo Dive Weekend"?

***We finally have a room! There is another bedroom if anyone is interested. Note, we only have it for Saturday and Sunday night not Friday.

Missdirected:
Ditto on what DeepStops and SpearGirl said! Those are nice. Fun as well. Hey thanks Jim! How much are the shirts going to be? I need two for sure. Also, once you have your t-shirt completed, let me know and I will post something about it on the first page - where all other details pertaining to the weekend are located :)

DeepStops you are correct, we are doing the Spiegal, as well as some reefs, hrmmmm. All details are on the first page. Just an idea, how about "Key Largo Dive Weekend"?

***We finally have a room! There is another bedroom if anyone is interested. Note, we only have it for Saturday and Sunday night not Friday.

How about this one... small alteration to make it the Key Largo Dive Weekend.

shirt1a.jpg

shirt1b.jpg

deepstops:
Very cool, I'll definitely take an XXL.
I think we're diving the Spiegel Grove too aren't we??

A huge thanks for doing the legwork.
Well, this one was designed for white shirts (Cheaper that way!), and I didn't know they would received like that :14:

If people want them, I will do them on

White 6.1 oz Heavy Weight Cotton T-shirts $8.00 (2X and above = $10.00)

Haines Beefy T-Shirts $10.00 (2X and above = $12.00)
===

But, you will need to PM me with the size/quantity by May 1st, so I can order and have them for you by the 5th...

Title the PM - Sink-O

Missdirected:
I like it :jump: The hat is most excellent!
Thanks!

I decided to do an actual mockup to see what it looks like on a real shirt...

shirt1c.jpg

shirt1d.jpg

shirt1e.jpg

Sweet I'll take 2...... Lg sending PM.

YOU DA MAN....... They look good just like they are. May I have two please in Med.
Thank you
Becky

Still have room in our room for Saturday and Sunday - just remember we aren't there Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom