Free Dives w/ Cristal Clear Charters on Cinco de Mayo - Sinko? - umm May 5th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a reminder that Sink-O will be here before we know it :jump:

So if you need rooms and haven't gotten them yet... time to get hoppin'.

Really looking forward to this. It is going to be one heck of a fun weekend!

:bandsmlz:

Woohooo! Just got excited about the Sinko weekend. My gf from England is coming and some work friends so it'll be a blast! I probably won't get the chance to blow bubbles til then so I will DEF be ready for a wreck 2fer that weekend! Not to mention chummin' it up with my SB homies!

I gave up what would probably be cramped quarters for other quarters that fell through for this trip.

If anyone has additional room to split costs with a father and son, I am looking to for a room/place to share for my son and myself on Friday and Saturday

Thanks,
Jim

Cool, go a page back and check out SharkBaite's post :)

DeepStops, I'm with you, getting excited :winky:

I have plenty of room. must love cats or be able to tolerate them.... I will be arriving Friday evening probably around 9pm Hopefully sooner and I believe I am on site 14 in John Pennekamp.

239-878-0820 Cell. first come first served.....

CoolTech:
I gave up what would probably be cramped quarters for other quarters that fell through for this trip.

If anyone has additional room to split costs with a father and son, I am looking to for a room/place to share for my son and myself on Friday and Saturday

Thanks,
Jim

Just gota ask bro - send a PM To Kbulla to double check :D

CBulla:
Just gota ask bro - send a PM To Kbulla to double check :D
I just saw the pictures of the rooms, and was filled in on the size.

I see that it won't be cramped, even with the 7 generations of Bulla's there :D

Sending the PM.

I was thinking of doing a shirt for dive day:

shirt.jpg

shirt1.jpg

What would you add, or subtract from it?

Not Bad.... I would buy one just because they look cool and I live here. If you go thru with it I'll leave the money in Collins unit for ya.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom